✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

More incidents in London

I know exactly what you mean... I bet you no one is going to work today either here in NY.. most of the people here in NYC rely on the transit system.. so, out of 'precaution' they wont go in... which means less traffi for me! But on a serious note.. NY law enforcement has boosted police presence on the trains as well as other mass transit hubs.. and they are doing random bag checks... this isn't going to pretty.... :( I feel like this is all repeating itself again..

do you know that the man killed in the Stockwell last friday is a BRAZILIAN guy? An inocent. 100% inocent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest LiquidSky

At least now they have caught the real terrorists behind the attempted bombings.

Yeah they have and that's good..and what shocks me is how they used the Coca Cola bottle to make the bombings.. :stunned: They used nails sticking out so with the speed it would kill a bunch of people :stunned: that would have never occurred to me.. :stunned: Good thing they got them now.. :stunned: and there were children around when they caught them! good thing nothing happened to them...