✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I LOVE COLDDPLEY BUT... DA TRUTH GOTA BE TOLD AIGHT

50 Cent * G-Unit

WHAT UP THUGZ

FIDDY IN DA HOUZE AGAIN

AIGHT Y'ALL, AZ I SAID BEFORRE, U'Z ALL KNOW DAT I LOVE COLDPLAY AIGHT, ITS LIK EVERYON KNOWZ IT BY KNOW AND SHIT

I LOVE PARACHUTEZ, IT'S DA SHIZNIT. \ONE OF THE GRETEST DEBUTS SINCE OASIS' DEFANETILY MEYBE IN 1994.

THEN DA BREAKTHRU IN AMERICA AND THA WORLD IN GENNERAL, A RUSH OF BLODD TO DA HEAD. AND DATS A MASTERPIECE, SLITLGHLY BETTER DAN THE DEBUT.

BUT AS MUCH AS I LOVE COLDPLLEY, DAN EW ALBUM IS QUITE AVERAGE. I SPOKE TO MAH NIGGA CHRIS MARTIN AND HE TOLD ME "HOMIE I KNOW X&Y ISNT DA BEST SHIT I WRITTEN BUT ITS ALL GONNA GO UP AFTER DIS". I HOPE ITS DA TRUTH

I RELLY THINK COLDPLAY COULD'VE DONE SOMUTHIN MUCH BETTTER DAT DIS. I MEAN, SPEED OF DA SOUND IS THE BEST SONG ON THE ALBUM, AND IT'S NOT EVEN A GREAT SONG IF Y'OU NIGGAS KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

JUST WANNA KNOWZ WHAT THE REST OF YOU GUYS THINK OF DA NEW ABUM. LIKE ITS ITS YOUR FAVORITE AND ALLZ. AIGHT I'MA TALK TO YOU LATER THUGZ

AIIIIIIIGHT LOTS OF LOVE TO EVERYONE AIGFT

AIGHT LATER

hey now. i got some gangsta in me. i know kids in some gangs, we ride spinna's shootin the bitch's with our gats.

i drove through the ghetto once in my nice aeropostle cloths in a nice car with a friend with the windows down playing mike jones and survived.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think a peed my pants hahaha

it was funny though' date=' me and my friend are preppy and all and we did that to be stupid. but some ganger looking dudes started staring at us, and my friend started freaking out. it was hilarious.[/quote']

You actually did this?! HAHAHA I thought we were playin dawg :lol:

it was funny though' date=' me and my friend are preppy and all and we did that to be stupid. but some ganger looking dudes started staring at us, and my friend started freaking out. it was hilarious.[/quote']

no i did it. me and my friend do crazy stupid stuff all the time.

Guest LiquidSky

no i did it. me and my friend do crazy stupid stuff all the time.

I also thought he was playing! :lol: hahah that must have been so fucking hilarious! :lol: Next time.. record it..we want to see! :stunned: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D

About the album.. there are some songs I didn't like..but they are growing on me....and you thought speed of sound was the best song they have? I think the best song they have is Talk, White Shadows and Square One ;)