✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay the new U2?

*Coldplayer*

Guest LiquidSky

M'kkayyyyyyyyy I was going to delete this..but I'll leave it here.. 'cause I'm sure someone else is going to make another one about it..again.. :dozey:

About the question.. here's my answer:

I get annoyed with the comparing.. U2 is still around..they have a new album out..they've sold all their tickets for their tour and they haven't gone anywhere.. So why the hell does everyone keeps saying "Coldplay the next U2" if U2 are still here :rolleyes:

U2 has been around for a long, long time... so Coldplay still has a lot to do.. so hopefully in 20 years they'll still be together making great music for all us :nice:

And yes I did copy and paste, 'cause I'm too lazy to type it all over again.. :dozey: :P

*head desk*

I'm sorry. But if I see one more thread of this or hear this one more time I swear.... I don't know what I'll do. Get pissed off and scream in a pillow.

Don't take this the wrong way, I don't mean to be rude but can't we just delete this and STOP DISCUSSING IT. OH MY GOD.

*goes insane*

statement...how can there be a "new u2" when u2 is still producing stuff. And until I hear a Pop album out of Coldplay' date=' they will never be as well versed.[/quote']

I love the Pop album!!! Gone and Staring at the Sun are 2 of my all time fave songs, ever.

Sorry, but I also must comment on your avatar.... Larry Mullen's chest oooh.... :wink3:

statement...how can there be a "new u2" when u2 is still producing stuff. And until I hear a Pop album out of Coldplay' date=' they will never be as well versed.[/quote']

I love the Pop album!!! Gone and Staring at the Sun are 2 of my all time fave songs, ever.

Sorry, but I also must comment on your avatar.... Larry Mullen's chest oooh.... :wink3:

you i must comment are awesome because those are two of my fav all time songs too, and yes, larry's chest is awesome :D