🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Montreal [3 Aug 2005]

LeonFire

Just went back from the Montreal show of twisted logic. It's the first time I had a chance to see them live and man, that was an amazing show. I don't know if Chris is always so groovy, but it totally worth every penny. I was also surprised that they didn't play Trouble, but it's not a big deal - with everything else they are offering. I can't realize how every song of Coldplay is so perfect. Maybe i'm just a big fan :)

Anyways, if anyone else was in montreal tonight, please share the pictures - I'd like to see them!

Note: Chris fucked up in two songs, but he's so in control that everything came back together nicely, everyone laugh and have a good time. He's such a great and authentic artist.

-Leon Fire

(He fucked up on two songs???)

I just came backf rom the show.. it was amazing!!!! :D I was hoping they'd play shiver but after seeing the toronto setlist.. it was pretty much obvious they wouldnt play it. :embarrased:

chris was in his zone ..man it was great,,came out with a canadians jersey too at some point.. everyone cheered :blush:

The lights and everything was amazing.. The spoke french a few times it was pretty cute.. then they mentionned arcade fire :D *locals :D* and yeah they messed up on yellow.. because the guitar sound on chris' guitar didnt seem to work .. they made him switch guitars like twice.. and in the end he was like FUCK IT were starting again... and during everything's not lost he sang : ''even tho we fucked up a song call yeeeellow...i'll know that everything's not lost.'' It was amazing.. i never wanted it to end.. it all was so fast :(

Set List Montreal:

1-Square One

2-Politik

3-a- Yellow

b- Yellow (the one where we could hear his guitar!lol)

4-God put a smile...

5-Speed Of sound

6-Low

7- Hardest part

8-Everything's not lost

9-White Shadows

10-The Scientist

11-Kingdom Come

12-Don't Panic

13-Clocks

14-Talk

ENCORE:

15-Swallowed in the sea

16-In my place

17-Fix You --->AMAZING.

If only they could of played shiver :(

Oops sorry, yeah one song. :)

I think the show was pretty fast too... started around 9:15 and finished at 10:45-11:00. Again, they played all the bests, so it doesn't matter.

Anyone knows if there are going to release a DVD of this show?

EDIT: Oui, c'était un bon show! :)

The concert was amazing. Best one I've been to by far...

Here are the pics I took... enjoy :D

ColdplayConcertAugust2005005.jpg

ColdplayConcertAugust2005009.jpg

ColdplayConcertAugust2005012.jpg

ColdplayConcertAugust2005017.jpg

ColdplayConcertAugust2005025.jpg

ColdplayConcertAugust2005028.jpg

ColdplayConcertAugust2005032.jpg

ColdplayConcertAugust2005034.jpg

WOW Nice pictures!!!!

Which digital camera did you use for those awesome pictures? Nikon? Canon?

Optical zoom??? 3 x? WOW!

hi,i was in mtl at the show,was in the section 120 so i got the stage right in front of my face. i got to admit that it was incredibly good,and bad.

They fuckep up few notes on square one plus fucked up the timing b4 the chorus go on,fucked up politik few chord,then fucked up yellow. if you play music,you know what i mean

then they play good song like low that i enjoy but i dont know why,but i got the feeling that the show was 'butch' . seems to me like they designed it too fast.the screen behind show thing something that are absolutely ..meaningless like big rectangle of diferent color..or during low,the bear walking was cool at the begining,but after 5 minutes watching the bear..

i dont know ,song were good,light too..the screen bad but dont get me wrong i enjoyed my shows,im just disapointed about these little facts

amazing concert

I was at the coldplay's show yesterday on the floor ( T-32 ) and it was AMAZING. Light, sound and energy were beautiful. I went to the rush of blood concert in feb 2003 (at Montreal Bell Center) and I think last night's show was much better than the one before. I think he was having a lot more fun moving around classics (like the piano part in Clock). They seemed like having much more confidence at what they do best.

I picked some pictures too with my friend, so I hope you'll enjoy it.

I thought, no i'm SURE i'll be at the next concert when coldplay will come back.[/b]