✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Where Is My Boy? - WOW

nandraboy

• 1 month later...

I just downloaded WIMB and... dayum. I love it. So different than what I'm used to hearing.

It reminds me of the music in the Silent Hill game series, actually. Heh. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

I just downloaded WIMB and... dayum. I love it. So different than what I'm used to hearing.

It reminds me of the music in the Silent Hill game series, actually. Heh. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

You're right, it does sound a lot like Silent Hill music... speaking of which, Silent Hill 4's songs are -awesome-.

I, as well, fell in love with this song the second I heard it... I had already fallen in looooove with "Your Love Means Everything" quite a long time before I heard "Where is my Boy", but they are both spine-tingling great songs!

One thing though:

Part two is actually the song - Your Love Means Everything... Just that the person who first uploaded it named the file Pt. 2... Hence it's common use. Part 1 is of course Where is my boy :D

Part one of "Your Love Means Everything" is actually just an instrumental, while the second part is with Chris and the vocals (I might have mixed the parts up). If you download Pts 1 and 2, they are the same, just one has words. "Where is my Boy" is just an added bonus ;)

• 3 months later...

i love Where Is My Boy

the drums and the whole song ... all in all it sounds so progressive

great great great great song ....can't get enough of it ;)