✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

live 2003 faves

kaisin

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daylight I would have to agree with. The energy and power in that song is just outstanding live and I hope they play it on the Twisted Logic tour at some stage. The "Slowly breaking through the daylight" bit with Jonny's deep voice is textbook! Also One I Love is amazing on Live 2003 because it will always be my favourite Coldplay song and the subtle differences from studio to live are what make it so great. The DVD will always be special for me because it was released on my birthday! :D

Yeeeehaaaa' date='I'm not the only one who likes Daylight.Daylight live is just wow.Ok it's my favousite coldplay song if it is live or not![/quote']

hear hear! Daylight is in my top 5 Coldplay faves :) i know not many people like it but i think it's an amazing song... the chorus just blows me off

Yeeeehaaaa' date='I'm not the only one who likes Daylight.Daylight live is just wow.Ok it's my favousite coldplay song if it is live or not![/quote']

hear hear! Daylight is in my top 5 Coldplay faves :) i know not many people like it but i think it's an amazing song... the chorus just blows me off

Yep,I like it because of its high energy :rolleyes:

yeah i kinda know wut u mean... Yellow is my definitive favourite track of all time but when played live it loses some of its edge or i dunno, i mean i cried when i heard it live here in mexico but i prefer the album version waaaay better