House, M.D. (Spoilers!)

alyssa

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't know if the shows are in sync with the USA ones but

today's show here was the one where he goes on a date :blush:

as always the script and the acting are great ;)

next weeks show for any aussie out there, they are gona be showing a behind the scene special!

interesting. now two of his patiens have died (the first being the homeless woman Victoria from the episode Histronic )

i see Stacy being written off the show. she did not have any play in this one, although this would have been a good episode for her to be in, considering House's parents were there.

"i have been lying to you in increasing increments..."

I think that episode's name was "Histories"... was it?

but yeah, I think Stacy would fit in this episode. Oh well...

...anyone know what's up with House's ever-changing patch on his leather jacket? lol

patch7dj.jpg

patch22sa.jpg

i can't believe i didn't catch that!!! Great Eye! :thumbsup:

and your right about the episode name. :: goes to corner and punishes herself for being so foolish... but decides to watch Three Stories instead ::

Great eye! who would have spotted that . you know' date=' people get paid to correct those errors..[i']before[/i] the show airs! That's an outrage! ;)

well, yes i agree with you, Alyssa, that bike is a bad omen! I do hope that if he gets into an accident..at least make him change for the better.

House being changed for the better would kill the show. he is at his best when he is torn between his distain for life and longing. Which is why this weeks episode is going to be piviotal. Is Stacy in for the long run to keep diggin at the hole in his heart she left there, or is she leaving, allowing him to brood in misery from afar?