✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Can you bring digital cameras?

IneedYou23

I was just wondering for those who have already gone to a Coldplay concert this year,were you able to bring your digital cameras?I know this has been asked and some would say check your ticket or website of the venue.Im going to the Concert on the 19th and checked the venue website and it said that no professional cameras are allowed but you may bring point and shoot cameras...whatever that means.So i dont know if a digital camera would be ok.So i was just wondering what other fans did.It would be great to hear from others!

Yeah, you definately can bring cameras in. There's even a photo op during the show where the big screen tells you to take your cameras out and be ready. All the lights come on. Very cool.

Security didn't even look in my bag. Guess I didn't look tough enough. :lol:

yeah....i brought one into the tweeter center..you might wanna check with the venue first though

Can you post your pictures/ videos? I would love to see them! I noticed the two of you went to tweeter... Did either of you guys get audio files? I went there as well, and it rulllllllleeeeeeeeed!

P.S. YellowTrouble, your icon is HILARIOUS! KEEP THAT THING PUMPING!

I am 99% sure they'll be checking bags at the NY gig as well as the Jersey one... (PNC) but I don't think they'll have a problem with regular digi cams. Besides.. its usually when you are down in front (centerstage) that they are a bit more strict on camera use.

Take your cameras. The place I went to said no cameras but I had 3 with me! and I was in the Pit front center, they didnt say one thing to me. The risk is so big yet you can't miss the opportunity. just put it below other stuff. Like one of mine was in my back pocket, another in my purse under a road map, and the last one was in a carrying case that had my sunglasses strapped on top. there is little ways to get around it. And as for flashes, I didnt use mine in a lot of the beginning, then I decided " screw This" and after that all my pictures got better and they can't stop the fans if everyone brings cameras! Safe in Numbers! :)

speaking of digital cameras i took mine to the pittsburgh show last night and and during the encore one of the security guys told me to get my camera ready and chris was supposed to climb one of the posts of the pavillion and instead he went up the wrong aisle and was mobbed . anyone sitting closer to the stage and you see security lined up during the encore wait for this one

I am 99% sure they'll be checking bags at the NY gig as well as the Jersey one... (PNC) but I don't think they'll have a problem with regular digi cams. Besides.. its usually when you are down in front (centerstage) that they are a bit more strict on camera use.

What? They think we're gonna hide bombs or mini-guns in camera's or something? I mean official people from magazines sucks but if we just want pictures to remember the greatest nights of our lives, we should be able to take those pics. :devilish:

What? They think we're gonna hide bombs or mini-guns in camera's or something? I mean official people from magazines sucks but if we just want pictures to remember the greatest nights of our lives, we should be able to take those pics. :devilish:

This is a little off topic...ok a lot off topic, (and my first post! Yay!) but when we went to Skate America back in 2003 they made me take out my camera, detach the lens, and open the back of the camera to make sure there wasnt anything in it. I majored in photography, and let me tell you theres no way in hell you can hide anything in a small little SLR camera. Its just not going to happen. Plus, what would have happened if I had film in it already? I would have been screwed.

Now to make this on topic, I broke my digital camera at the Pittsburgh show by accidentally splashing water on it, therefore shorting it out. The first time Im up in the pit at a show that actually allows photographs and I break my little point and shoot. It was sad. At least I have my memories. :) Oh and also a $175 repair fee.