✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

~*Giuly/Cipy/Ari thread*~

Giuly2E

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D well....almoust!!...

Quantunque is really a´n old way to speak...we never use that...you can traduce although with "anche se" ...

The right traduction for your phrase is:

anche se oggi non sono uscita e le notizie dicono che domani pioverá

;) :D

well ok i don't know italian tenses (verbes) so :/ i still have a lot to learn hehe

well i found quantunque very old expresion but was the first... i looked for the word although and it gave me 3 possible answers.. anyways the dictionary is a bit old and very simple one. :/ i need a better one. :)

Vabbè ho ripreso i colpi di sole ke avevo e la lunghezza è sempre quella anke se il ho "alleggeriti" cm dicono loro.....

Ah..tutto qua :inquisitive: io ke mi immaginavo kissá ke cosa... :P

Hai visto la foto ke ho appena "postato" su "post pictures of sexy mr Berryman"??? :D

well ok i don't know italian tenses (verbes) so :/ i still have a lot to learn hehe

well i found quantunque very old expresion but was the first... i looked for the word although and it gave me 3 possible answers.. anyways the dictionary is a bit old and very simple one. :/ i need a better one. :)

yeah, I know...italian verbs are really difficult, even if you're Italian sometimes :/

Ma si può sapere xke 6così perspicace????? :angry: :P Beh 9mesi 24h su 24 cn me ti hanno fatto diventare così......figurati se anke quest'anno venivi in casetta! diventavi sensitiva anke tu! :P e questo nn è un bene! :/ :P

yeah' date=' I know...italian verbs are really difficult, even if you're Italian sometimes[/quote']

mm that scares me giulia :stunned:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Never mind...you've had the luck to meet one of the best teenager that knows italian verbs like her pockets :smug: :P

:lol:

Cmq nn è proprio una frangia.... :wink3: a prop...bell'avatar! :P :D

GRAZIE :smug: :D ...alla fine ho lavorato ttt il pom x farmene 1 e poi peró non mi piaceva e in 10 secondi ne ho rifatto 1 altro :/ :P

Vuoi vedere qll di prima? :rolleyes:

yeah' date=' I know...italian verbs are really difficult, even if you're Italian sometimes[/quote']

Never mind...you've had the luck to meet one of the best teenager that knows italian verbs like her pockets :smug: :P

hehe i hope so ;)

hehe i hope so ;)

;) it'll be difficult at first I guess :/ ..cause it's not so easy to teach..there are lot of exeptions, but you'll go along well with it, I'm sure ;)