✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

wow, didn't know vh1 plays old stuff (trouble)

sa_spurs_tx

they have a tendency to do that at odd hours of the morning, though once they played beautiful day at 8am, which was ironic because it was a snow day and i didn't have to go to school, and it really was a beautiful day :blush:

wow i thought it was weird enough that they played beautiful day..but trouble came on right after it! just right now btw

Wild -- we must have been watching at the same time. I was impressed that it was "Beautiful Day" and not "City of Blinding Lights", and I was impressed a moment later when "Trouble" appears -- and with a very interesting and, dare I say, unique video. Strange that their musical talents seem to be expanding as their video-related creativity continues to contract...

Side point: Insomniac Music Theater sometimes does play that which is not brand new; they played Radiohead's "Creep" last week. It is indeed much better than MTV; no hip-hop to distract you.(Though MTV has Video Mods, which can be pretty entertaining...)

old trouble? a clip? or a performance of coldplay?

if it was the videoclip which version was: uk or usa?

The poster is in the u.s so probably the usa version.

I see Coldplay vids a lotttt in vh1! I have a different vh1 though..I think it's called vh1 jams were they play lots of great rock and indie. I see Coldplay there all the time, old and new!

I love VH1. It's better than Mtv and Fuse. I also saw A Beautiful Day yesterday' date=' but no Trouble.[/quote']

i actually like fuse more, but they don't have it here.

Oh I see. The thing is Fuse is pretty cool sometimes, but they play loads of Green Day and also repeats shows a lot. And I'm not too fond of Steven's Untitled Rock Show or the Metal show. Insomniac Music Theatre is the best.