Show us your art!

SeeCup41

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

puts on art critic voice and snobby air:

"your are a true Dadaist, the symmetry of the composition is excellent and the drop shadow and lighting brings the focal point to the hand. The message behind this picture is Fuck all like any Dada work it questions the meaning of art and brings it back to where it truly belongs"

WOW i love it when the sky does that

i love the second pic it looks flourecent!

****a science flash***

The sky is filled with air. Air is a mixture of tiny gas molecules and small bits of solid stuff, like dust.

As sunlight goes through the air, it bumps into the molecules and dust. When light hits a gas molecule, it may bounce off in a different direction. Some colors of light, like red and orange, pass straight through the air. But most of the blue light bounces off in all directions. In this way, the blue light gets scattered all around the sky.

When you look up, some of this blue light reaches your eyes from all over the sky. Since you see blue light from everywhere overhead, the sky looks blue.

http://www.sciencemadesimple.com/sky_blue.html

i think when the sunrays are at a lower angle the blue doen't scatter as much and you get the pink/ red effect

This is my master piece!! mwahahhaha :laugh1:

Middle_finger.jpg

:lol:

puts on art critic voice and snobby air:

"your are a true Dadaist, the symmetry of the composition is excellent and the drop shadow and lighting brings the focal point to the hand. The message behind this picture is Fuck all like any Dada work it questions the meaning of art and brings it back to where it truly belongs"

:lol: :lol: Marcel Duchamp would be proud!

Thanks!

I had two strobes to the side with umbrellas (I'd say about 8 ft away from the table), a strobe with a softbox above the glasses, and a strobe under the table.

And yes, I did drink them after. They were fantastic. :)

The third one rocks! I like the refractions in the martini, you can see the two olives twice!

Oh, and I'd wish I had the space and money for an flashlight-equipment like you ;-) I just have the standard-flash of my 350D which isn't really that good.

Love the way you drew Richard. The way you drew the interlocked hands -amazing- it's really hard to draw hands especially interlocked ones so kuddos to you for doing it extremely well.

i love the way you drew his legs and shoes too :D

Good morning lovelies (or afternoon in some places)! I can still call it morning, I just woke up. :)

Glarbinator, you have very nice drawings! Is the first one a charcoal or graphite?

Winnie, I wish I had the money too. I used all the equipment from my school, including the camera. However I am $200 shy of owning my first pro digital camera. It kind of makes me think I shouldnt have played hooky from work today. ;)