✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Show us your art!

SeeCup41

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats a nice painting. Did you paint it on canvas board or canvas paper?

Denny Excellent is it on normal A4 paper or like SeeCup41 said some sort of canvas?

Its just ordinary A4 paper :lol: , done with regular poster paint aswell

^ very :cool: your avatar is based on a comic book too :D

glarb(may i call you that) i really like your work ;) did you blur it using photoshop?

my fav is the shoe, i like how you can see all the detail then it gradually blurs. Ohh and the i really like the lighting that you used :cool:

it reminds me of this Ausralian artist called Tracey Moffatt she is a photographer.

Moffat.jpg

glarb(may i call you that) i really like your work ;) did you blur it using photoshop?

my fav is the shoe, i like how you can see all the detail then it gradually blurs. Ohh and the i really like the lighting that you used :cool:

it reminds me of this Ausralian artist called Tracey Moffatt she is a photographer.

Moffat.jpg

You can call me alyssa too. :D

And thanks! And those are pure photographs--no editing. :D

thanks again. :D

I found some photos my mom took while we were vacationing in Hawaii a few years ago.

I didn't take any photos--I really didn't care about the scenery when I was there, lol. Now I wish I did. 0_o

These are slightly enhanced... :P

hawaii20vu.jpg

hawaii32ew.jpg

hawaii14ad.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I went on an architectural tour last weekend with my new camera. Here are some of the photos I had time to scale down. I took about 300 lol:

terminal1.jpg

DSC_0468.jpg

DSC_0593.jpg

DSC_0565.jpg

DSC_0607.jpg

Not the best, but again all I had time to resize. Freakin RAW files take forever to load on this computer!

SeeCup41, :stunned: you are really talented.....they look really professional :cool: bet you were itching to take more than 300. i really like the close up on the organ's pipe thingy.

Ivanneth, looks like fun!!! where can you buy those markers!!!

I went on an architectural tour last weekend with my new camera. Here are some of the photos I had time to scale down. I took about 300 lol:

wow, those are nice!

WINDOW MARKERS ARE FUN!

So I drew these three Marvins on my windows at residence...

haha, nice. :P

^OMG Andrea your printer prints images so life like :lol:

alyssa that is a wonderful pic in black and white, i like the contrast, it has this photojournalistic feel to it and i also i get this feeling when viewing it that a storm is brewing.

^ checked it out---------Life sucks, untill you hear you will die soon.

:stunned: .................... :lol: ....................... :stunned:

hey so this deviantart site is where artists put up their artwork?, alyssia and a few other coldplayers have stuff on this so i was just wondering :huh: