✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Show us your art!

SeeCup41

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I have this class that is called PAWS at my school and u choose what class to be in and I am in Digital Photography! So I've been taking some pictures because we are making a "Cofee Table Book" so here are a few of my pics...I still havent gotten the hang of it because I just got my camera but here it goes....I'll only put two though....cause all the close up ones come out blurry...dont know why?? :huh:

dm8if7.jpg

dm8jtj.jpg

Here's my best photo--

backyardsunrise1fh.jpg

Cali sunrise. :D

I enhanced the photo a little in photoshop, but not too much. I made the foreground darker to focus more attention to the sky, not my backyard, heh. And I brought out the colors a bit more, but the sky *really* looked like that, haha.

Guest LiquidSky

it's not difficult to draw, you only have to watch and measure with your eyes and transfer what you see on the paper in front of you.

Your drawings are better than mine! :stunned:

Here's my best photo--

backyardsunrise1fh.jpg

Cali sunrise. :D

I enhanced the photo a little in photoshop, but not too much. I made the foreground darker to focus more attention to the sky, not my backyard, heh. And I brought out the colors a bit more, but the sky *really* looked like that, haha.

Yeah, that definitely rocks! Great Pic!

it's not difficult to draw, you only have to watch and measure with your eyes and transfer what you see on the paper in front of you.

Oh yeah and all maths is basically know how to add, substract, multiply and divide. :rolleyes:

Seriously you're a talented girl. :)

I just was at a building site near my house for taking some photos, but a.) the weather was bad, so that it was pretty dark outside and b.) stupid me forgot to switch on the Image-Stabilizer, so most of the pics are blurry like hell...

However this is the picture, which looked most interesting to me and was _not_ blurry:

IMG_1610.jpg