✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Who's da worst artist?or band?

staring elf

I'll have to say 92% of rap,99% of Celione Dionne & Friends (Maria Carey included), and all that heavy-make up, "oooh, I'm spooky"face, skater-goth wearing bands like Good Charlotte,Finger 11, or Saliva clones.

And yes, I am going to say it Kelly Clarkson.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this whole "New Punk" craze doesnt do it for me, to me they all sound the same and get much more credit than they deserve, playing simple music that takes literally no effort to write. I call it a fad, more than art.

In reality, music doesnt "suck" but some bands get much more credit than they deserve. Especially if its more "entertainment" than "music."

well im late but oh well..

of course simple plan..i heard one of their "songs" on the radio the other day and they were saying im addicted to you but they stopped short and said im a dic haha i found that pretty funny :shrug: :roll:

and pop and rap music

i have an extreme hate for good charlotte!!!!!! :-x :-x all my friends like them and talk about them all day long and its so annoying!!! :-x

A few on my list: Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, and all those kind, boy "bands", Sum 41, Simple Plan, Kid Rock, P. Diddy, 50 Cent, Good Charlotte, Creed, Nickleback, Nelly, New Found Glory, and Avril 'Latrine'.

i have been seeing shakira all over the tv lately and she gets on my nerves so much! her voice sounds like she has something stuck in her throat. same with vanessa carlton i can't stand her or that michelle branch. and of course simple plan :x , and christina and britney :twisted: :twisted:

• 2 weeks later...

I have a new list. It's been growing since....whenever.. ok..let's get started.

- Shawn Desman ( you people may not know who this is, CONSIDER YOURSELF BLESSED!!!! He's sooo terrible and i hate him and he thinks he's a great dancer and all hot and he's SOOO not!!.. i'll try to post a picture if i have time)

- Simple Plan ( now come on, i've ranted enough on this band, i don't think i need to delve in any deeper, unless you really want me too- i'd be more than happy to put them to shame :D )

- Kazzer (everything about this guy is just wrong! His new song is called "Pedal to the Metal" and it's terrible.. but of course, us Canadians are SOOO proud of him :roll: )

- Nickelback (ARGH!! I hate them...with a passion. They're music is so annoying.)

- Theory of a Deadman (Nickelback #2....need i say more? :roll: :lol: )

What do you notice from all these bands?? They're all canadian....God help the canadian music industry!

Note: I think that there are a few great Canadian artists, but they're greatness is often foreshadowed by the success of bands such as the ones above. *sigh* :roll: