✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Haz and stuff...

berrywoman

Camille- hehe How you doin you sexy thang? I just had to expand the fantasy file after i saw that pic. :wink3:

lmao! you nut... :P :lol:

daryl- are you finally going to hear Interpol???

I recently heard a song of Interpol that is called C'mere. It's great!

Listen to their song "Untitled" and "The New" .. they are incredible.

Camille- hehe How you doin you sexy thang? I just had to expand the fantasy file after i saw that pic. :wink3:

lmao! you nut... :P :lol:

daryl- are you finally going to hear Interpol???

I recently heard a song of Interpol that is called C'mere. It's great!

Listen to their song "Untitled" and "The New" .. they are incredible.

Thank you, I will have a look! :)

good recommendations Hazzers.. ;)

I am well me dears.. and you?? I am sorry I never called you.. I lost your numbers.. :embarrased: work is crap.. still here.. I wanna quit so bad.. lol

Hey that's ok.. if you want it again just pm me. Sorry about work.. have you looked into changing jobs.. I know its a tough thing after being in one place for a long time.

I'm doing allright.. it has still been a bit of an adjustment being back.. but things are allright.. have just tried and kept myself busy at work. I hope things get better for you at work. :D

good recommendations Hazzers.. ;)

I am well me dears.. and you?? I am sorry I never called you.. I lost your numbers.. :embarrased: work is crap.. still here.. I wanna quit so bad.. lol

Hey that's ok.. if you want it again just pm me. Sorry about work.. have you looked into changing jobs.. I know its a tough thing after being in one place for a long time.

I'm doing allright.. it has still been a bit of an adjustment being back.. but things are allright.. have just tried and kept myself busy at work. I hope things get better for you at work. :D

I just may do that sir... *nods* yea.. this job blows... I have sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much shit to do right now.. and I can't be bothered.. as you can see lol :lol:

Guest LiquidSky

Haz!!! Hi! I don't know if you remember me, but I remember you and stuff.. :lol: :P

See you around, ciao! ;)