THE PUSSY GAME!!!

MAFE

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 pages of pure nonsense.

i salute you salute.gif

People likes that kind of bullshit...maybe is because of that "non sense at all" :laugh1:

Don Juan de Pussy! :cool:

Am I the only one to have got the impression Egghead's really been getting on "his high horse" of late?? :wink3:

im just amazed you people didn't get bored after the 2nd page.

wow, we can switch words and pretend we're 12 again. teehee he/she said pussy

Go screw yourself you killjoy. Stop spoiling everyone's fun. If ya don't like it, go post elsewhere!! :angry:

Hey!! :idea2: I've got a good one - Pussyhead (Egg)!! :lol:

^Don't let them spoil the thread! Btw his threads aren't neither very original thought. :dozey:

My silly and pointless threads are done in a style you are too pretentious and high acting to understand. They are original, I'm the only one who does them (And the response is strong, even if the topic is just me counting or typing " :wacko: ").

im just amazed you people didn't get bored after the 2nd page.

Yeah exactly. I'm only killing the fun because I cant conceive why people are still doing this, 12 pages later. It's full of stupid replies of people competing to make the funniest title.

*hails reilly* hail.gif

Maybe you should bog off and start some dull thread together, then!! :P

Look at your sig, you think you are a freakin inspiration

All I'm saying is, there's no need to go around slagging off threads just for the sake of it.

If you don't like them, ignore them - that's what I do...................each to his own!

Sometimes it's made out like I mindlessly bash everything. Topics like this clutter up our forum, its like pollution, it would be fine if it was the only one, but there are Word Games, Pants Games, Avatar Games, Random Thought Games, and this just adds to the mess.

I won't write another thing, but it's somewhat clear why I did slag it off.