🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

*** Coldplay Fans United***

Sienna

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^dont worry..i try to figure things out when it come to computer and tech stuff, but i end up making it worse...like im trying to set up my wireless connection and this morning it was ok, just couldnt find the net...and now my computer doesnt even recognise the router :angry: its annoying me. But anyway what i was getting at was, i havent even dared to attempt at a my space, cause im not that inyterresting and two, prob could figure it out anyway. :confused:

li, myspace is a website in which you can talk to friends, make profiles, and listen to music. most popular bands have "spaces". go check it out, create a profile... its really pointless,

but a great way to express oneself, most of the people in my school are there...

yeahh at the myspace.com thing, if you want to add someone to your 'friends,' theres usually a little box on the left under their picture with different options, like msging them and stuff, and one of them is 'add to friends' and you click on that if you want to add them and then it comes up to another screen where you click add them again :)