🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

*** Coldplay Fans United***

Sienna

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cool, i would give my adress, but since i dont live at my own place, but with my parents i dont make up the rules....college please get here! fast!!! :stunned:

i know i promise a lot, but i still have about 40% of what i think would be a great logo...i'll guess i'll just on it tomorrow!

Hi Livia, Andrea, Coldplay_Steph....and er...anyone else that I may have forgotten! I was just on the board this morning and I got home from work and look! There are like, 3000 more pages. Well, slight exaggeration but you get the point! Thanks for all the kind hello's!

By the way, hilarious welcome from Coldplay_Steph. I take it you may enjoy pickles? :lol:

d

Are you serious?????Well actually I know you...by the name...but anyways HI! :D

no i do know you---i mean i have seen your posts and have replied to them, but not really talk to you like right now---and didnt know your name---but i will definately try to remember it

its hard for me to pin names with usernames or faces--which in this case--its avatars

Ah yeah, I've been better. Just huge onslaughts of essays and homework and tests were ALL this week (third going into first month of school, so...). I've been here off and on but eh.

Plus this damn awesome new Bob Dylan DVD... LMFAO!!!!!!! :lol: My week's consisted of School, Sick, Homework and Bob. I must correct that this weekend *throws self into forums again!* :lol: :P

You feeling better Mildred? :cry: Bleh. Sickness sucks.