🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

*** Coldplay Fans United***

Sienna

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

eh! a little, is just my moody stomach and intestines, i guess my whole digestive system is faulty(damn genetics! :angry: ) anyway, im fine, and im glad you are feeling better....

about bob? i havent seen the dvd, but it sure sounds good! :wink3:

:snore: what?

just kidding...im.....O...K...i guess! just with a little intestine pain....anyway, but as i listen to fix you, i know that i'll get better, same for you danielle.

how are u andrea?

how about you Li?

about bob? i havent seen the dvd, but it sure sounds good! :wink3:

Damn fine DVD. Damn. Fine.

:lol: I've seen it four times already, and my dad's making me ("making" :rolleyes: :P ) watch it with him in like an hour. Funny.

It's good to be back to the CFU chatting :lol: :kiss:

Danielle, i know how you feel...these past few days i have oly been here for only 15 min or less...i was either overloaded by hmk or napping because of my shap pain...good thing im good!

andrea, good that you are fine!

Li, is there any chance you can PM some cake, i just have "fake" cake on my fridge, and is not as good. :cry:

Well actually my week did involve something more than school and Bob Dylan. I drove around after school for like 3 hours because my driver's test is in 3 weeks ( :confused: ) and I went over a curb and almost ran over my school's football team in the parking lot....

Aaaaaand I have no idea why I felt the need to share that? :huh: :lol: :lol:

interesting, does your football team suck? :lol: :lol: (mine used to, so i would have done that last year, not this year we havent lost a game and this the 7th week of school) :lol: :lol:

**eats digital cake like cookie monster**** :lol: lmfao

interesting' date=' does your football team suck? :lol: :lol: (mine used to, so i would have done that last year, not this year we havent lost a game and this the 7th week of school) :lol: :lol:[/quote']

Well, actually, it's not REALLY a football team. It just started up again after 20 years last year. But next year it should become Varsity. I don't know if they suck though because 1) our principle's an asshole and doesn't announce anything in the morning so I don't hear if they win and 2) I'm not interested in the games because they're like in Massachussetts and why would I want to drive out there? Bleh!

I hope we get a varsity team though, because then it'd MEAN something. :lol: The only reason I semi care about it is my friend's boyfriend's on the team and he's always complaining about practices? So it would have been bad if i hit him... :lol: :stunned: