✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

*** Coldplay Fans United***

Sienna

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great idea! i know i am not cmplaining about it am just saying it will take awhile!

how about this

hey! There is a new thread on the boards "Coldplay Fans United". I thought you may like it so here is the link ansd come check it out.

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21573&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

cool!! :)

i leave you all for a while and then you ran off and write 6 pages without me! i feel so left out

dont fell bad!! :cry: im going to fell bad too :confused:

yeeeeeees! mildred! thanks for opening this thread. :cool:

well. i think our goal is to let coldplay know that the members of the official board arent the only fans! coldplaying has a lot of members who absolutely love coldplay, the songs, the lirycs the band members etc!

join us!!! :)

haha srry! :P

Ok the readers digest version.... Simpily we want to be recognized by coldplay. The people on this board are real fans where as some of the people on the offical are not as eduacated on the band as say some of us. we simply want to be recoginzed as true and the biggest (i guess you could say) fans!

I think more than anything its more of a let people know about this board thing! I am probley gonna regret saying this but there are alot of people on the offical board who well aren't very nice at all. And here i think that 99% of the people here are really cool and nice to everyone who comes on here.

the official board is more for general chat I think. They don't really discuss Coldplay there.. and the ones that so... are newbie fans... but they are fans no less....

everyone knows this is where the 'true fans' post.. :)

vote Coldplaying.com! :)

sorry i got a little defensive :cry: :cry: , but yeah we are the true fans!!!!!!!!!!!