✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

*** Coldplay Fans United***

Sienna

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, believe me. Last night I had this major.... I don't know what it was. It was like... Hmm, how to describe this. I seriously thought I was going to have a stroke? I was watching one of my U2 DVDs and yeaaaaaaaah. All I kept thinking was "4 days... These 4 men... inches away... INCHES!" then I jumped up and danced around in a circle screaming! :lol:

I did the same thing before Coldplay. I love the build up to concerts. It's funny because I always want the time to go really fast so the day comes, but then after it's all over and you're driving home all you want to do is go back in time to RIGHT NOW and relive it again. I'm relishing this weekend to get all hyped.

I've never been this close to ANYONE in my whole life! The only thing that comes close is Bob Dylan a year ago :lol:

Oh yeah, and I apologize. Whenever I'm excited about something I always blab on and on about it and annoy people. I hope I'm not too annoying to you guys :confused: :cry: If so, I'm sorry.

It's just......

FDJSKL;AFJKDJFKL;S BONO INCHES FROM ME IN 3 DAYS JFKD;LAJKFS

:lol: :P

Erm, anyways, what's new with you guys? Anything interesting coming up in your lives? Or just same old, same old. I hate the school year :rolleyes: :dozey:

my life has been boring too! talk danielle!

i mean how pathetic can i be, my first concert, which i had to beg my parents to let me go, was postponed, probably until......next year, and with my luck!

:angry:

sorry, if im a little irritated...lately i have been very mad at that....plus i have been having exams.... and a lot of assignemets and stuff! senior year sucks! :angry:

Awwwwwwwwwww! Well hey, maybe by the time they come back you can even go to more than one concert! Your's was refunded, right? :cry:

Oh gawd, my heart really goes out to you. I know how devestated I would be if my Coldplay concert back in August was canceled as me and my friend went up... And even worse, if my U2 one....

No. I can't bring myself to say it! *knocks on wood, crosses fingers, stays away from black cats* :lol: :P

Hey, I'm going to go watch a DVD with my dad now, I'll be back in an hour and a half. If you go off to study andrea and I don't get to wish you luck before you go, GOOD LUCK! :D :kiss:

black cats....arent you a cat danielle? :lol: anyway, my concert wasnt refunded, it was just "postponed until further notice". you have no idea how many times i have written to debs, called ticketmaster or emailed whoever might have info about a date for the show. i really dont care when doest it take place, i just want a date, so i can start to go crazy about it..... pheeew!

i really hope that your u2 concert........... :dead: :dead: please stand by....have fun watching the DVD!

andrea...im still laughing over that avi of yours.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

i have to go too, wow, it seems like my mom and danielle's dad schedule things at the same time, my mom just rented a movie and she is going nuts because she wants me to see it, i dont even know what it is...anyways, bye, and see ya guys! :D

hey srry i left my computer like died! stupid piece of crap! :angry:

Mildred ya i could see him being a silent admirer! But this guy i like i don't think hes that way. I think he knows something is up. i mean he has to right? I mean he was looking right in my general area if not at me.

Wow already so many pages been posted while ive been away....Well now im BACK :sneaky: haha....my internet is working now so i should be posting more often...but i do still have uni and work ANYWAY :rolleyes: :D Good job with alllllllllllllllllllllllll the posting....i feel left out :(

ok now i dont :P