✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

*** Coldplay Fans United***

Sienna

:disappointed: i dont know what you are talking about girls, but i just wanted you to say hello! :smug: i wont we here next weak because i have examns :anxious: soooo...wish me luck!!! :lol:

bye, bye. take care

im so sorry andrea, that sounds though! hope you do real good, i know you will :D

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya I am sad but i am depressed cause its a friday night and i am at home by myself! how pathetic is that? :/

Ok so today was kinda a funny day!SO how about I saw the guy I like today!!! it was really funny cause i was pointing who he was to a friend today and he saw me looking his way and stood there and kinda stared in m direction. ANd to make it even crazier was that he was sitting right next to my friend! LIke 15 minutes later i started walkng past them and he watched me until i got right next to him and said hi to my friend. he kinda became really quiet and stared at the table. it was kinda funny!

Hey happy people, what's goin' down?

:huh:

Sorry, I'm incredibly happy today. It's friday and that means almost 3 days till my concert :lol:

...I'm a bit nervous though, because whenever my mom comes up I have to break the news to her about how early we have to get up to the Garden in Boston for the U2 concert... It's GA and I want a rail spot, so I have to be in line by at least 5 AM.

I'm way too competitive for my own good, I'm obsessed with being in the top 10 in line :rolleyes: My obsessional, controlling nature rears it's ugly head once again!!! :lol: I don't think my mommy's going to take this well! :stunned: :lol:

Aaaaaaaaaand I talk too much

haha! my god danielle! 5 am!! good luk with that!! just dont forget to eat! and make sure someone is there to keep your place is case you want to go to the bathroom! lol

in my cae...3 days for exams... in one hour i will lock myself in my bubble with my notebooks....

Aw jeez, thanks for the good luck wish. I'll need it! :lol: It seriously will all be worth it by 8:50 pm though... ;)

Awww! Well hey, just think. After next week you can relax because the exams will be over! Nothing lasts forever! :kiss: That's what I tell myself at least.