✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

some anwsers please

chlorofit

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm short and naturally brunette, but I'm having an identity crisis with my hair lately, so it's blondish now.... Damn. This makes me want to stop coloring it! :lol: :rolleyes:

:cry: I bet someday there will be a new, stunning picture of Guy's wife and we will all be :bigcry: ing over that and how wrong we were.

(I hope not though... I rather like having just a couple unflattering pictures... :P :cry: It makes me feel better about myself LMFAO!!!!)

:cry: I bet someday there will be a new, stunning picture of Guy's wife and we will all be :bigcry: ing over that and how wrong we were.

(I hope not though... I rather like having just a couple unflattering pictures... :P :cry: It makes me feel better about myself LMFAO!!!!)

lol!!!!! i dont want stunnig pics!!! i m happy with the unflatering ones! :) haha

:lol:

Oh dear, I was just thinking. I do hope Guy never comes on here. :lol:

We don't mean it, Guy! We just are a little too obsessional over you and want the best for you! :wink3: (like us :wink3: )

yes guy!! undertand us!! :smug: we only have (a big!!) crash on you!! LMAO

I know exactly what you mean. I feel that way with a ton of celebrities. Like the other day I was talking about something with my mom, I can't remember what, and I started to say something like "And Bono said..." and she's like "What, so you know him now?" :lol: I'll just randomly start to relate my obsessions to any conversation I have, like I've already had it with them. It's very strange....

.......Like it just happened now. My dad's in my room setting up my new laptop ( :heart: ) and he goes "Is Bono left handed?" (I've got like 500 posters in my room and a lot are of U2 :lol: anyways) randomly and he pronounced it "Boe-no"!! So I go "Dad. It's BAH-no. Don't make me hurt you. Bono wouldn't like that." and my dad's just :stunned: :lol:

I'm insane.

you guys are funny! im brunette and a little short(i prefer average height) so if CFU ever succeeds... i would love to meet them... but heck! i have an opinion, they are married to the best guys on earth, these girls must be nice :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: . i know that if i'll ever meet them i'll cry my eyes out of sadness but at the same time im happy because they must be happy with them...

:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

i know you guys probably hate me, but sometimes i like to pretend like this girls dont exist! :toilet:

^Hey, don't worry! I do the same thing! We started that club, didn't we? The one where "she" does not exist? :lol:

Really, it doesn't mean anything. People get mad when others say someone's ugly or mean, but who are they to know the person's really nice? No one does! Not anyone on forums at least. As long as we just kid and really don't mean any harm to anybody, then I don't see what the problem is!!

And that is my 2 cents. :smug:

I was seriously devestated when I saw that ring on his finger. The first performance I caught of theirs (new, performance, that is) after their almost 2 year break from everything was SNL. The first thing I noticed was that fuckin' ring. I was literally devestated for about a week. It was pretty pathetic, really. But I mean, it was very hard for me to deal with. I had been obsessed with Guy since I was 14 and he was single then. If only.......

It could have worked....

:bigcry: :bigcry: