✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

some anwsers please

chlorofit

i know.... i almost had a heart attack when i saw it! :stunned: :stunned: and the worst part was that my sister was the one to notice it.... i guess i didnt because i was still under the impression that GUY was single..

she broke my heart when she told me... Darn gold bag lady! :angry:

(guy if youre here, she is a lovely lady) :wink3:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went about a month in denial, after the initial shock wore off. I was absolutely convinced it was just some random ring? Then I got Q magazine and they said how he was married............

*sigh* That was a very dark day, indeed. Oh well. She doesn't exist, right!? :lol: :P

(great, everyone's gonna think we're both completely crazy and mean to be doing this! Psh, at least we can be crazy together :lol: :rolleyes: )

I have always wondered this and I think I may have read it somewhere when Coldplay first started getting popular, but was Chris in a long relationship before he met Gwyneth? I remember hearing an interview with him and he was saying he was in a relationship and that was when Coldplay first started getting popular.

heeey!! Sienna, an_cat, god! reding you girls was like going into my litlle head!!!! i was also devasted when i found out about guys wife!! and i also denie it like for one month trying to convince myself that he juste wore that ring because he liked it :rolleyes: ....

I bet it's all one big lie and conspiracy to drive us girls crazy. It's like hte whole Paul Is Dead shit the Beatles had in the 60s.

Guy Is Married. Same thing. It's all urban legend. And urban legends are always lies, right?

Right?!!?

:/ :lol:

yes! i think she was his cousin..cool! he loves his RELATIVES!! :smug:

thats nice, im sure that he is so busy with coldplay that he has no time to date or something like that ... poor guy, so he only has friends...

well...im sure WE HAVE TO to therapy...

yes he does... he is dating me! :wink3: oh, if only that was true... hey wouldnt it be great to have a machine that enables you to switch lives with other people... i'd be the gold bag lady(not really, but she is guy's wife)....

im crazy :stunned:

^lol...actually a friend and I were thinking that it will be great to have a cloned guy... :lol:

andrea youre a genius! you have helped me find the topic for my project! Clonning! omg!

this is a year long project and it requires extensive investigation.... i can do it on clonning.... (and why it should be legal.. to create guy-look alikes) :wink3: :wink3:

Sorry to interrupt your freaky conversation (Just kidding!)' date=' but, *andrea*, how do you know that was Jonny's girlfriend next to Gwyn? they don't look like being the same woman to me... [/quote']

lol!! haha...well that pic was posted, long, long time ago in ...a thread! (i cant remember which, sorry) and they posted it saying it was jonnys girlsfriend, to me they are the same person

andrea youre a genius! you have helped me find the topic for my project! Clonning! omg!

this is a year long project and it requires extensive investigation.... i can do it on clonning.... (and why it should be legal.. to create guy-look alikes)

lol..well great i could help!! yes, is actually a really, really great idea..just imagine..to have your own Guy :wink3: :rolleyes: :lol: