✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay outright CANCELS Birmingham - No make up date

DavidW

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but please dont lose hope. although, they are asking fans to refund their tickets, they hope that in a near future, the show will happen, just in a different venue.

From coldplay.com:

"Unfortunately, Friday night's Coldplay concert at Verizon Wireless Pavillion, Birmingham AL, has been CANCELLED due to illness. The band has attempted to reschedule the performance, but sadly the venue and tour itinerary don't correlate. Fans are asked to return their tickets for a refund.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this unforeseen change.

I have just spoken to the manager who told me that they intend to reschedule the show, but at the time band are considering returning, that venue will be closed. That is why tickets are being refunded.

A mesasge from Will is on News."

emily_berryman, im sorry! :cry: :cry: :cry: and that's good, you are acting like a true fan, accepting the band's unfortunate events... keep it up, dont worry , i know they wont forget you, or me. :)

and thanks... i do hope i can see them.

SIENNA..what is the word with the Tampa show?? I have emailed..

Ford Amp, ticketmaster, coldplay.com, cellardoor and 97X and I can't get a straight answer or any answer about if they are coming sometime in the next 2 weeks or if they are coming in the spring of 2006..I really hope they can add one more show for late Sept or early Oct.

I got that same message on Sunday too..what is the deal? I just wish they would make a date (even if it is in the spring)..I have called, emailed everyone from the ford amp. to ticketmaster to cellar door and I have received no response..if they are going to cancel the show like they did in Bham then get on with so I can get a refund..if they are going to play it then set a date please!!

me too, i am actually free this weekend....i dont know though...i received an email from ticketmaster saying that all we have to do is hold on to the tickets....that is it, pretty lame, huh?

:confused:

anyway, i doubt that they would decide to come here, even though the concert in tx might be cancelled because of RITA, it would require much work taking all that equipment from there. i do wish, that they would reschedule on the first wek of october, right before they leave to europe...that would be fantastic..the closing show in america :D

• 1 month later...