✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

This really sucks...

alyssa

My best friend decided to go out with the guy I like/other best friend of mine...

She knows I'm completely in love with him, and that I've liked him since I was a little kid... (well, I still am, but whatever...) 5 or 6 years if you want numbers.

Weird thing is I'm not really mad, and to be honest, I don't care much--I don't know what to think.

EDIT: What a waste of a thread...

Sometimes its not worth risking a good friendship when things dont work out but this isnt the case but you're still young and with the whole life ahead so dont let this stand in your way, you'll get over it or in any case, he'll realize that way you feel for him if you open yourself up and tell him your feelings in a near future but in the meantime, try to keep yourself busy with something you like. music, sports anything. Hang in there :kiss:

Thanks everyone. :)

I dunno... it's just really weird.

Everyone's wondering why I'm not mad or anything--they're all a lot angrier than I am about this whole thing.

Then people get mad at me for not caring...

And now my friend's talking to me like nothing happened. I dunno what to say... Everyone wants me to slap her or something--I don't get it.

My best friend decided to go out with the guy I like/other best friend of mine...

She knows I'm completely in love with him, and that I've liked him since I was a little kid... (well, I still am, but whatever...) 5 or 6 years if you want numbers.

Weird thing is I'm not really mad, and to be honest, I don't care much--I don't know what to think.

EDIT: What a waste of a thread...

your friend has broken a unspoken rule in life if you ask me.........