November 30, 201114 yr no ^^^ Congrats with the exam with the good mark, Juanif94 tnp is living in a place where the sun was shining today :sunny:
November 30, 201114 yr yes, I'm actually on my bed, and I get up in about 7 hours so I really should go IN my bed really soon! sq
December 1, 201114 yr Nope, I already finished my homework for tonight (well, not my reading, but I like to read before bed). sq
December 1, 201114 yr Yes (just now on VH1, Denmark Mariah Carey is singing All I want for Christmas is You.) And at noon they will play one hour of Christmas songs (I hope that Christmas Lights will be played as well). The phone is valid so Mariah Carey song is over. The next poster is dreaming of a WHITE CHRiSTMAS
December 1, 201114 yr not really, i'm not a xmas person at this period of my life. although off the cold weather, last year white xmas was awesome, i felt as a kid again. :nice: but is like impossible it happen in my southern hot city. sq
December 1, 201114 yr Yes, it's finally time for Christmas Lights :D (although this song is so wonderful I'd listen to it all year long, but I prefer listening to Christmas songs around Christmas) sq
Create an account or sign in to comment