✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

This Fan Fic!

Coldshaped

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im not finishing it...is just too strange.... :stunned: , i dont even want to go on, it just seems inapropiate to write fan fics such as this one :stunned:

i have written fan fic but my writings are nothing like this, mine are funny and logical...but this one :stunned: , im hoping that neither of them will ever read it, otherwise... :stunned:

glarbinator, alyssa, same here... the writing is good(from a writer's perspective) but as a critic and a coldplay fan, the writing was just unethical, strange and incomplete. although the writer could easily describe jonny's behavior(he acts the same way i imagine) he fails to obtain a sharp description of behavior of both guy and will. guy seemed oddly rude, raw and unaware of everything. wil on the other hand seemed quirky, clownish and even childish, not mature and refelctive with a hint of fresh humor as he is described to be in real life.

it disappoints me...truly...

glarbinator, alyssa, same here... the writing is good(from a writer's perspective) but as a critic and a coldplay fan, the writing was just unethical, strange and incomplete. although the writer could easily describe jonny's behavior(he acts the same way i imagine) he fails to obtain a sharp description of behavior of both guy and will. guy seemed oddly rude, raw and unaware of everything. wil on the other hand seemed quirky, clownish and even childish, not mature and refelctive with a hint of fresh humor as he is described to be in real life.

it disappoints me...truly...

Did you notice that its a fan fic?

Its made for humor.

Im sure it wasnt intended for a New York Times reveiw on it.

For entertainment.

:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

:stunned: I had to stop, and I think I'm going to go die now.

Erm... sorry... I don't know, I mean I don't want to insult anyone who uh... likes that. but......... I just want to go die now, that's all...

Just.... :stunned: *done* Sorry uh... yep. I'm in shock, that's all. :stunned: :stunned:

Yes.

Not that I, uh, care.... I just I dunno...... I feel really strange reading that about people... There's some fan fiction that's ok, done in a playful, fun sort of way... But to.... Eh.

It just gave me a strange feeling, that's all. Just trying to give other people a heads up. :stunned:

Oh, and I hope that doesn't make me immature.... :cry: