✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

i want to share this....

*andrea*

Just saying hi as well and since the whole first name basis is going on, my name is Kristina! wave9ui.gif

And I just wanted to say that I really feel the sense of community there is around here which is way more welcoming then the official site so I would never plan to leave this site. I understand that Ian works tremendously hard on this site and if it wasn't for him, we wouldn't be here. I had no idea this whole CFU thing would create madness, but that's I guess just the passion we have for Coldplay and all Cp things related :P

Hope things get better :)

- Kristina

I love CFU--and i hope it makes it big and I really hope that we really achieve our goal of bringing Chris, Will, Guy, and Johny to coldplaying.com------even if people laugh and criticize us for thinking so-----I believe that when you work hard, and you believe, then it will happen

I believe in CFU---it is a great community and we, more than ever have been united as one---and we already are knowing everybody by first names---which is great--------I love all of you guys--and I know i have an impulsive temper and a "speak what's in my mind" character that gets me into trouble lots of times---but i mean no harm, and i just try to avoid hypocrasy which i hate

i love you all, CFU---and i hope for the best of this group :P

omg---I am so sentimental, as you all have seen, and i'm sorry for that :kiss:

I've never posting at cfu forum.. and is not because I don't like the site or something like that.. is just that is easier to post here.. and I love coldplaying.. I think that this is the best forum of coldplay ever...

I like the idea of CFU.. but this is my favourite place... so I think that CFU have to be here... in coldplaying...

^ wow i was totally clueless bout all this :stunned: no idea there even was a controversy!

i had joined the CFu but then i couldn't get in... then the CFU didn't appear on the Index and i was :huh: but yeah wow

i think the T-shirts are a good idea too :)