✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Australian fans ;) and New Zealanders? :D

bonnie2789

indeed i do callum :cool: one of my fav subjects because my teacher is little and cute and energetic and passionate which makes it the bommmbbb :pimp2:

but yes i did mock trial all through year 11. it was SOOO much fun, i STRONGLY recommend you to do it. :cool:

yeah ive done one within my school with another legal studies class, but yeah i might do it against other schools... our school won the international one 2 years ago i think, and tied with some pommy school last year... so were pretty good at it.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wowzahs, ahh i see that is awesome ;)

ohhh nice one callum! yeahall that in school stuff is fun, but it's 20 times better when it's against other schools!

perfectangel, aww that's cute then, advertising for a brothey aye? :P well i'm liking what i've heard so far :)

ALL AGES GIG!

i hate to do this but i thought i would take the oportunity to do so:

Pitching Woo will be performing in an

*ALL AGES GIG EVENT

'Festivus 4 the rest of us'

@ The Pub, Bendigo, Victoria

FRI 9TH DEC

For event info, please visit: http://www.bssc.edu.au/public/community/eCommerce_comp/_Round_2_Oct_2005/FReeZA%20by%20Siobhan%20Slattery/gigs.htm

MORE GIGS!:

*18+

@ROB ROY, Fitzroy, Vic

SUN 4th DEC

*18+

@RUBY'S LOUNGE, Belgrave, Vic

FRI 23rd DEC

i hate to do this but i thought i would take the oportunity to do so:

Pitching Woo will be performing in an

*ALL AGES GIG EVENT

'Festivus 4 the rest of us'

@ The Pub, Bendigo, Victoria

FRI 9TH DEC

For event info, please visit: http://www.bssc.edu.au/public/community/eCommerce_comp/_Round_2_Oct_2005/FReeZA%20by%20Siobhan%20Slattery/gigs.htm

MORE GIGS!:

*18+

@ROB ROY, Fitzroy, Vic

SUN 4th DEC

*18+

@RUBY'S LOUNGE, Belgrave, Vic

FRI 23rd DEC

Sigur Ros

thanks for that perfectangel, i'll try to make those ;)

let me pitch a free gig this friday where a great band called Symbiosis at the Cape Lounge Fitzroy on thrusday (i'll have to double check the day). This band opened up for the Cat Empire at the Prince of Wales :D

Edit : ^just realised wrote friday first then thursday :confused:

The actual day is this Friday

kekita wrote:

^ welcome if you would just step to the side so we can pad you down and then say hellow to your new residence Baxter detention center i hope you enjoy hot weather

You're mean!

*looks up* Wh? You say I don't have to go to no detention centre? No... then?

*outraged* YOu're gonna deport me? Why?

Coz I brought in a lousy straw hat and a pair of uncleaned shoes with grass sticking on them??? Your land's too holy for our soil innit?

Fine! *picks up bag and leaves* I'm leaving. Heck, I'm not even comin'

Kekita... You're the greatest! Get more of that humour going...

Bonita, thanks for that great welcome, sure look forward setting foot in Australia come January

oh dear i hope that wasn't too mean :sneaky: :lol: ha ha not to worry i'm glad you got the joke. By the way i think Mr. Ali would have something to say about being the greatest--- he flies like a butterfly and stings like a bee---and well i can't, i laze around like a couch potato though :smug:

Ai a proper welcome this time----Welcome :kiss:

awww if they opened for the cat empire, they must be good

hey bonnie how you been?

yeah symbiosis were great :D they are similar in the cat empire in terms of having a lot of members and being instrument driven. They incorporate the flute too, love the flute.

oh dear i hope that wasn't too mean :sneaky: :lol: ha ha not to worry i'm glad you got the joke. By the way i think Mr. Ali would have something to say about being the greatest--- he flies like a butterfly and stings like a bee---and well i can't, i laze around like a couch potato though :smug:

Ai a proper welcome this time----Welcome :kiss:

Fank youuu :heart: I didn't get the Mr. Ali joke tho (surely you're not referring to the boxer right? :P)

Btw, Val how've you been? Missed you around here :cry: but glad you're back :D

^ i hope they do finish it too babo, so you can enjoy the coldplay experience :D

Btw, Val how've you been? Missed you around here but glad you're back

stop it ...i'm :blush: ........actually come on tell me how much i've been missed( :lol: joke, joke don't throw rotten fruit at me)

i've been fine but i must have done badly at one of my exams...he he had to resit :rolleyes: i should learn that cramming a whole year into a few day is just scientifically impossible!

oh just went to the dentist today...and no i wasn't afraid i've usually been on good terms with dentists this is the reason why: :D

however my teeth maintanance has been slightly erractic and haven't had a dental check up in years...so had to have three fillings and it hurt when the drill thingy was uses to drill the holes(cavaties :huh: )

they showed me on a mirror and boy i didn't know it was that bad!

It was so obvious that the dentist has favourites, my sister apparently needed nothing done (though she eats as much candy as me!) :angry:

anyway enough dental delights :D

btw yes i was referring to the boxer spot on, i didn't write his first name cause i don't know how to spell it :embarrased: :rolleyes: Mohammad um er Mohamed :confused:

For those in Melbourne, Victoria,some more gigs the second one is free don't know about the first my source is my sister so i'll have to ask her for more info

"Symbiosis are proud to be part of some important benefits in the coming weeks. On Sunday November 27 the Black GST group is staging a gig at the Spanish Club in Fitzroy. This gig will help raise awareness of the difficulties faced by indigenous communities and also the stark contradictions embedded in Melbourne's celebration of the 'Stolenwealth' Games next year. Check out the Black GST website for more details. Other bands to feature include Blue King Brown and Combat Wombat.

On Thursday December 1, the EastWeb 'Get Up, Stand Up' Benefit will be held at the Night Cat. EastWeb is a community-based organisation run by young people seeking social justice for indigenous people, refugees and asylum seekers. EastWeb will transform the Night Cat into an extravaganza of spicy sounds and definitive funk to raise cash – and awareness – for Indigenous, Asylum Seeker and Refugee community initiatives. The jam-packed bill also includes Trojan Horns, Blue King Brown, Buttered Loaf and The Get Down Gang."

Combat Womat are similar to The Herd , Combat Wombat has a female rapper :cool: and they opened up for The Herd at the Hi Fi Bar.