✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Australian fans ;) and New Zealanders? :D

bonnie2789

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ello angie, welcome to the board ;) :cool: it's lurrvellyy here

kekita: the whole dingo story - lindy chamberlain and family went on a holiday to the northern territory, and apparently a "dingo stole her baby". police investigated, etc but they couldn't find the body. they tried and convicted her of killing her baby, and convicted the husband for being an "accessory" to the murder.

although a few years later (after she was in jail for all this time), the baby's jumpsuit was found which had the dingo saliva on it which proves that a dingo DID actually take the baby.

to this day, the body has still not been found. lindy chamberlain and her husband have now divorced, etc. and yep you're correct, the baby's name was azaria.

you should watch "evil angels", it's a movie about it with meryl streep who acts as lindy chamberlain. it's a wonderful movie actually, very sad, etc.

^ welcome if you would just step to the side so we can pad you down and then say hellow to your new residence Baxter detention center :D i hope you enjoy hot weather

:lol: sori kinda too much black humour there.

Ha Ha rick :lol: you're as good as aussie anyway we usually adopt people from there anyways ;) especially if they become famous :P

hello angie! damn u get to go on it during school? i dont think we can get on it at ours cuz of the filter...

bonita - i dont think i knew that she went to prison! how long?

haha meryl streeps accent is still being bagged out after all these yrs... :lol:

ai --> you'll absolutely love it when you come to aus. it's a fabbb country :cool:

bonnie --> yeah lindy chamberlain was in prison for a few years. if my memory serves me correctly, it was 6 years. BUT i could just be making that up. :lol: anyway the point is she was in prison for AGES.

wowzahs --> what country are you from? haha that's great you've been with your bf for 5 years (and he's aussie which makes his approval rate much greater :lol: ) and yeah i've heard of hell city glamours, but i've actually never heard any of their stuff. i'll try check em out. and your bf was a roadie for them, that's pretty cool ;) . and :lol: about the accent thing! :lol: i don't see what people from other countries see in it but it's fine by me :blush: :lol:

:cool:

indeed i do callum :cool: one of my fav subjects because my teacher is little and cute and energetic and passionate which makes it the bommmbbb :pimp2:

but yes i did mock trial all through year 11. it was SOOO much fun, i STRONGLY recommend you to do it. :cool:

^ welcome if you would just step to the side so we can pad you down and then say hellow to your new residence Baxter detention center :D i hope you enjoy hot weather

:cry: :cry2: You're mean! :bigcry:

:cry: *looks up* Wh? You say I don't have to go to no detention centre? :confused: No... then? :speechless:

:argue: *outraged* YOu're gonna deport me? Why?

Coz I brought in a lousy straw hat and a pair of uncleaned shoes with grass sticking on them??? Your land's too holy for our soil innit?

:angry: Fine! *picks up bag and leaves* I'm leaving. Heck, I'm not even comin' :x

:lol: Kekita... You're the greatest! Get more of that humour going... :kiss: :beatnik:

Bonita, thanks for that great welcome, sure look forward setting foot in Australia come January :D