✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Australian fans ;) and New Zealanders? :D

bonnie2789

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From waaay over here, the Aus-NZ relationship seems real cozy... Inseperable would be the word :D

To go off topic a bit, could anyone tell me then what a duvet cover is? I'm asking coz in one of the interviews, Chris swears that the best way to change a duvet cover is to reverse it, stick your hands in before pulling it out or something... I'm having a bit of trouble visualising the whole thing, can anyone help? :lol:

:lol:

yes horrible :cry: one day we lost the battle the next we were winning, they scared us with the Haka we scared them with pre-recorded Danii Minogue and Peter Andre songs.

Well both of THEM have been on TV here over the past week - the latter with his "bridezilla"!! :P

yes horrible :cry: one day we lost the battle the next we were winning, they scared us with the Haka we scared them with pre-recorded Danii Minogue and Peter Andre songs.

Well both of THEM have been on TV here over the past week - the latter with his "bridezilla"!! :P

Haha :lol:

You guys are vintage... :D

:lol: nice call kekita ;)

but yes we :heart: our new zealanders :nice:

except when the rugby's on...

:uhoh: :whip:

• 2 weeks later...

what happened after the baby was taken by the dingo?

hi Gail i don't know, perhaps it ate it :stunned: some say the mother used that as a decoy though cause she may have killed the baby--------i really don't know though :huh:

^ i bet it was rasied by the dingos and still is :stunned:

wow i forgot about this thread! bugger me rigid! (im sorry about my pathetic attempts to be okka)

aussies, dont u think its funny how ppl from other countries try to sound like us, when they're really making big fools of themselves cuz we dont speak like that at all! :lol:

^ i bet it was rasied by the dingos and still is

:stunned:

aussies, dont u think its funny how ppl from other countries try to sound like us, when they're really making big fools of themselves cuz we dont speak like that at all!

:lol: so true, i had an aunt who came to visit. She was from the US of A and she was sooo disappointed not to see Kangaroos in the backyard :lol:

I also had an uncle come to stay from El Salvador...he brought no warm clothing and he came during winter and to Melbourne mind you(notorious weather here). He thought Australia was hot oh poor him we had to buy him stuff here :( :lol: