🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

the bestchrismandyalyssa thread

Christiana

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know i am working on it :P . and i don't know if you read about me hurting my back yesterday, but now i am glad i did. the doctor i see is a good friend of my family, so he comes here to my house to give me medicine and check on me... well tonight, he sent his resident - and damn, that man is the stuff dreams are made of - and for the first time in a long, long time - i have a date. i haven't hardly dated at all since my husband died, but this guy is something special. he is scottish, and tall, and sweet, and beautiful. i am so stoked right now i could scream!!! :lol: :D

i know i am working on it :P . and i don't know if you read about me hurting my back yesterday' date=' but now i am glad i did. the doctor i see is a good friend of my family, so he comes here to my house to give me medicine and check on me... well tonight, he sent his resident - and damn, that man is the stuff dreams are made of - and for the first time in a long, long time - i have a date. i haven't hardly dated at all since my husband died, but this guy is something special. he is scottish, and tall, and sweet, and beautiful. i am so stoked right now i could scream!!! :lol: :D[/quote']

aw, that's sweet. :)

hehe, congrats.