✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Your opinion about Talk.

claudiaidm

Low Talk and Square One are all big contenders for the next single. But I'm sure they'll all ge their chance.. more so for Talk/Square One though.. Low is really hard to get into unless you sit down and really hear everything thats put into it.

I find it really difficult to listen to "Talk" coz of its similarity to Computer Love by Kraftwerk. I know theyve had clearance from Kraftwerk to use the riff but i dont get why theyve ripped it off in the first place? Square One would have been great but i knew this was gonna be released as a single eventually.

Talk is great. You just feel like getting up and dancing when they hang you over the edge with that slowly crescendoing guitar solo.
I know exactly what you mean! :D

I find it really difficult to listen to "Talk" coz of its similarity to Computer Love by Kraftwerk. I know theyve had clearance from Kraftwerk to use the riff but i dont get why theyve ripped it off in the first place?

That riff was born to be played on guitar :) It sounds way better.

agreed ;)

also, like i said in the other thread, i just don't see sqaure one as a single. it's an album opener, it's one of those magnificent album openers to a fantastic album. it's exactly like politik, you just don't see them releasing a song like politik. if they release square one, it's going to kill it in my opinion, it's not single material, it's one of those powerful album openers, and should stay that way.