✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Is This A Coincidence?

The_Boy_From_Oz

Wondered that myself! This is why I love Coldplay. They're not your simple boring crappy pop that we get so much of these days. There's so many different facets to the music. LOVE IT! :D

I have to say tho that twisted logic is my least favourite song on the album :surprised: Sorry if anyone loves it! :lol:

Chris said in the interview on World Café that they were looking for a name that sounds good and 'Twisted Logic'-Tour obviously is what they found to be the best. :D He also said that it would come in eventually as it's like 'Newlyweds' without Jessica Simpson. :lol:

Have they played X&Y at anyone's concert this year? It's so odd the tour's called Twisted Logic and the album's titled "X&Y," yet they never play either.

I heard X&Y on VH1 Storytellers and their MTV special (with the little animated paper birds flying... hah, I liked that)... other than that, I've heard it nowhere.

Have they played X&Y at anyone's concert this year? It's so odd the tour's called Twisted Logic and the album's titled "X&Y," yet they never play either.

I heard X&Y on VH1 Storytellers and their MTV special (with the little animated paper birds flying... hah, I liked that)... other than that, I've heard it nowhere.

They played it in the Buzz gigs. It's just not part of the set on the Twisted Logic tour. Neither is What If.