✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Kyle

The Reckoner 00

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you fooled me!!!! its blocked!!! :cry: damn you yousendit.... damn yooooooooooou!!!

*shakes fist in air*

what the fuck....... somebody blocked my YSI? That's impossible! I just made it today... and I've only sent it to a handful of people. That's so bizarre.

I have another link.

i'll give it a go.

Faces

that one should work. I just checked it.

waaaahhh!! Blocked again.. :disappointed:

I will surprise you some time

I'll come around when you're down

oh dear... this line just made me feel 'special things'.. God, how I love this man's lyrics.. aw hell, who am I kidding.. I love him period! lol :wink3:

Faces

that one should work. I just checked it.

waaaahhh!! Blocked again.. :disappointed:

I will surprise you some time

I'll come around when you're down

oh dear... this line just made me feel 'special things'.. God, how I love this man's lyrics.. aw hell, who am I kidding.. I love him period! lol :wink3:

blocked again??? what the fuck!

I know what to do now. Don't you worry. It's coming straight from the horses mouth.

Thank you! My goal is to create music that causes feeling because without emotion, music (like X & Y) is nothing.

I tried to make something really good out of Faces because I've been playing it around the house for so long telling myself that I'm going to record a new version. I finally did it and I'm very pleased with the result.

I used the new air organ, too :lol:

and that second voice is my own. I sang that part through my trombone mute to try and get a little different sound. I really think it helped the song.

:idea2: I want one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh wait.. I could make one myself... lol but I want a cool cd jacket and all.. :wink3: :P :kiss:

hehehe

yes, you could make one. BUT, yes, the artwork is something nice and special-like.

Right now, the only CDs I have artwork for are my first LP ( :lol: ) Bedrooms & Basements. I'm gonna spend some time to figure a bunch of stuff out, then maybe I'll have a second LP. I didn't do any artwork for the second Internet only LP, Remember When...

I'll get this stuff all together some time, I swear.