✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Kyle

The Reckoner 00

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could read through all these pages and figure this all out, but I think I'll just make a quick estimate and say this has gotten fabulously sidetracked. :)

So I'll just say, newbies can be imature and not worth a welcome, but you still can welcome them and do the morally right thing off the bat, what happens after that, that is untatseful is their fault and you don't have to continue to be respectful.

When i posted, 'Please be nice. We are all Coldplay fans...there's enough insult thrown at you on the official site...we don't need that here,' Egghead responded with :lol: k... :/ and you responded with 'newbies are dumb :P ' I liked the beginning part...regarding utopia and you end with something silly.

Now that i look back, my wording was a bit confusing...i was trying to be serious and reasonable with you and Egghead because of your Newbie-insults and i get silly responses.

When i posted, 'Please be nice. We are all Coldplay fans...there's enough insult thrown at you on the official site...we don't need that here,' Egghead responded with :lol: k... :/ and you responded with 'newbies are dumb :P ' I liked the beginning part...regarding utopia and you end with something silly.

Now that i look back, my wording was a bit confusing...i was trying to be serious and reasonable with you and Egghead because of your Newbie-insults and i get silly responses.

I was just trying to keep it light. Usually when I go heavy, I tend to come back with something light just to keep it fresh.

hahaha

You're right, I'm not an idiot. I just wanted some clarification on how reason had been presented and we didn't get it.

I do believe we're being facetious in our newb bashing (to an extent, of course) so there's no hard feelings.

I know you guys were.... I guess that just comes with the territory... surviving the sea of sarcasm that is the official.... :laugh3: we rule!

hahaha

You're right, I'm not an idiot. I just wanted some clarification on how reason had been presented and we didn't get it.

I do believe we're being facetious in our newb bashing (to an extent, of course) so there's no hard feelings.

I know you guys were.... I guess that just comes with the territory... surviving the sea of sarcasm that is the official.... :laugh3: we rule!

hahaha

yeah, we pwn everyone. :D

Gravy, it's Thursday. Music today. Much music. Oh me oh my. I've got a track that I'm pretty proud of that used that organ I posted. It sounded rather nice.