✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Kyle

The Reckoner 00

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: CUBS!!! do they even still play??? lol I thought they team was sold or something.... well they should! :P

Oh my goodness, you've just cut out my heart and STOMPED ALL OVER IT!!! :P

The Cubs are definitely still playing. They've just not been having a great century. "Maybe next year." hahaha

They were one out away from the world series in 2003. That was as close as they've been my entire life.

:lol: CUBS!!! do they even still play??? lol I thought they team was sold or something.... well they should! :P

Oh my goodness, you've just cut out my heart and STOMPED ALL OVER IT!!! :P

The Cubs are definitely still playing. They've just not been having a great century. "Maybe next year." hahaha

They were one out away from the world series in 2003. That was as close as they've been my entire life.

hahaha! I know who they are..lol I was just playing. :P Sosa still plays for them?? heheh I'm a Yankee fan.... :wink3: do you hate me now? :embarrased:

blast!

what kind of format can you hear?

if you go to http://www.myspace.com/basementghost, there are four songs that are streaming there...

I could send a CD...

Thanks a bunch for the offer (of sending the CD), but I think you'll find the destination a bit far :P I'm half the world away (my time zone's exactly 12 hours difference from NY) :lol:

I can download anything that's not mp3 (I know, I know, that's total crap anyway :( )... But if you don't mind the trouble, I guess u could rapidshare some files :P There's no need to convert, coz any 'zipping' program is alright... So winzip / .rar files are good even if they're mp3's. Of course, AAC, windows media, real media are all ok :D

blast!

what kind of format can you hear?

if you go to http://www.myspace.com/basementghost, there are four songs that are streaming there...

I could send a CD...

Thanks a bunch for the offer (of sending the CD), but I think you'll find the destination a bit far :P I'm half the world away (my time zone's exactly 12 hours difference from NY) :lol:

I can download anything that's not mp3 (I know, I know, that's total crap anyway :( )... But if you don't mind the trouble, I guess u could rapidshare some files :P There's no need to convert, coz any 'zipping' program is alright... So winzip / .rar files are good even if they're mp3's. Of course, AAC, windows media, real media are all ok :D

I've not been here in a while. Silly me.

I've sent shit to Australia, so distance is of no concern.

Can you access yousendit.com files? I could .rar a nice little collection of stuff for you...

I just saw your post in the other thread....

I was clicking your siggy's links and found a site with loads of music on it... But it made no direct reference as to who the artist was... I didn't know whether that was you or whether it was just an artist whom you thought had interesting music worth listening to... I mean the musings there are beautiful, in the 'Don't Panic' sort of way (if it makes sense). And I did want to check out how the music is (except it's all in mp3 which I can't access)... It's interesting to me that there're serious musicians out there who sort of 'hang-out' in places like this board :)

When you say the musings... what exactly do you mean? Did you click on any of the links above on the page? Those are to old journals, one being a collection of poetry and things like that. Or were you referring to something else?

(me... serious artist? hahaha... I guess maybe.. but it feels like a stretch.)

Joel... I couldn't find the music in which you said 'some will take their clothes off to..' on your 'myspace' lol care to share?? the music that is. :P

hahhaa

no no no...... hahah

'twas just me being random

"NEW FUCKING SONG

some of you may recognize it.

some of you may sleep without any clothes on.

In the end, all that matters is that you listen to it.

I have a few thoughts about it and am kind of wondering what others are thinking.

Treble? Clarity? WRITE IT OUT AND MAIL IT!

_joel"

hahahaha

awww well' date=' I don't think you are unfriendly.... at least you never have been to me. But the people whom you are unfriendly to, deserve it... so I'd say my answer is still no. No Joel, you are not of the unfriendlies... unless you want to be hahaha! :P[/quote']

Ah, good. I sometimes think I come off as a salty curmudgeon, but you're absolutely right, I do it to the people who DESERVE it. And yes, that is when I WANT to be a salty curmudgeon. :D

I's been out of town, have I missed anything?

I was clicking your siggy's links and found a site with loads of music on it... But it made no direct reference as to who the artist was... I didn't know whether that was you or whether it was just an artist whom you thought had interesting music worth listening to... I mean the musings there are beautiful, in the 'Don't Panic' sort of way (if it makes sense). And I did want to check out how the music is (except it's all in mp3 which I can't access)... It's interesting to me that there're serious musicians out there who sort of 'hang-out' in places like this board :)

When you say the musings... what exactly do you mean? Did you click on any of the links above on the page? Those are to old journals, one being a collection of poetry and things like that. Or were you referring to something else?

Haha.. Just read this one AFTER sending u the PM :P

Yep, I meant the musings on the linked site... that link was the one originally on your siggy right? I clicked that one first before you changed it to your current one... Like I said earlier, I rather like those (as well as the current one)... the writing's sparse but lyrical, illogical in one sense but feels just right in another, just the way I like it :D

As for sending stuff, I'd appreciate it very much... Unforch, I'm in a limbo kind of situation... I'm about to go overseas to study in two months... So I'm not sure whether a package would reach me on time (the dodgy local postal service being the way it is... :dozey:). On the other hand, I guess we could give it a go if I still haven't managed to hear anything after I've reach Australia :lol:

I's been out of town' date=' have I missed anything?[/quote']

Well... depends on what u call "missed"... On the whole, I'd say not much except a little panic over what I'd call a mass over-reaction to what Will said about the band going to break up :rolleyes:

And some uploaded stuff --> Talk live on MTV (was it the VMAs or European MTV music awards), some audio stuff on Glasto '02. People have been very civil this week :P :lol:

is the official board that unfriendly?

I wouldn't say it is unfriendly though the atmosphere's far different... It's more personal and convival here. And the last I checked, this was by far the faster moving board (with more sensible threads/discussions [and people] to boot)

Well... depends on what u call "missed"... On the whole, I'd say not much except a little panic over what I'd call a mass over-reaction to what Will said about the band going to break up

:shocked: whhaaaaaat!!!

Now it's my turn... :dozey:

:shocked: whhaaaaaat!!!

I can't believe you've not heard it yet... :lol:

It "came out" early last week. From our all-reliable ContactMusic... The small news item came in two sections... The upper (what I'd call totally fabricated / sensationalist) part said egos have got to them etc... nothing we've never heard before :snore: And the thing ended with a quote from Will saying "We're all getting on each other's t*ts at the moment. I suppose that's bands all over." which nearly all of us over-panicky types (including me) misread to mean the band's all over :rolleyes:

:lol: Can u believe that? I was (and still am) sooo embarassed :embarrased: Though it seems now, even the German MTV site has picked up on it and reported it :(

The thread & article's here http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23354&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Haha.. Just read this one AFTER sending u the PM :P

Yep, I meant the musings on the linked site... that link was the one originally on your siggy right? I clicked that one first before you changed it to your current one... Like I said earlier, I rather like those (as well as the current one)... the writing's sparse but lyrical, illogical in one sense but feels just right in another, just the way I like it :D

As for sending stuff, I'd appreciate it very much... Unforch, I'm in a limbo kind of situation... I'm about to go overseas to study in two months... So I'm not sure whether a package would reach me on time (the dodgy local postal service being the way it is... :dozey:). On the other hand, I guess we could give it a go if I still haven't managed to hear anything after I've reach Australia :lol:

Okay, ONE MORE TIME ( :lol: ) just so I have some clarity, what was the background color of the page you've read, white or gray? (seems silly, i know, but these things need some distinguishment in my head)

Wait, after re-reading, you've read both. Right? (why am I so bloody confused?)

I've uploaded the .rar to my very own server so I know for a fact that it works. I'll pm the link for you.