✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

the... to all my nice forum' friends thread

Lore

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, Barcelona is great. Especially the stores and the clubs. I met really nice people there!

Are you a FC Barcelona fan? I was so disappointed when I realised that I won't see them playing. We arrived only a few hours too late. But we've been to Nou Camp and to the museum.

I live in the east on the lake of Constance. A very small and boring village. :(

But I won't stay there for a long time...just this year.

I love football. I'm not a Barcelona fan, but I love to see them playing and I really would have loved to see them in the stadium. I will, one day.

What's it like to live in Barcelona? There are so many tourists...especially British tourist.

I really loved the place and I met many nice people. There is always something happening, there are gret clubs and discos!

What are you doing? I'm a pupil, but I'll finish school next summer and then go to university.

a boring village?? Do you prefer the city?

I heard about Switzerland that has greats landscapes and it is a pretty country.

I love to live in Barcelona because of the cosmopolitan atmosphere it has. In Bcn always something happens, here there are a lot of activity.

Now I'm studying Chemistry at the uni (this is my third year). I hope I'll finish the degree and then do the doctorate (I wish I could!)

Hello again Loreto!! :P

I wanna live in a city. And I hope I will when I leave home. I wanna live somewhere where always something happens. Switzerland is nice. but it's sooo quiet here.

You already studied 3 years? :stunned: I still have to go to school this year. :(

I wanna study law when I have finished school.

Hi Loreto!

I agree with you, I really love the city. I don't like so much the villages...

Yeah, I've studied 2 years and in september I began my third year. Don't worry, you'll finish the school soon, for me the university was a huge change comparing it with the school. :)

oh, it's late (here are the 12:30am..). I'm going to sleep...

I'm nice to meet you ;) Bye, talk to you tomorrow!!

I'm very good, actually.

I spent my entire day uploading songs from the internet. Which, strange as it sounds, makes me very very happy. It was like christmas! :rolleyes: :lol:

My U2 collection went from 161 songs at 10 AM this morning to 237 at 6 PM.

Crazy!!! :stunned: