October 18, 200520 yr I hope this topic hasn't been posted before!! I was searching for pictures of Coldplay (this is really strange in me... :lol: ) in google and I've already found this web: http://messenger.ninemsn.com/editorial/en-au/content/coldplay.htm When I saw it I was astounded :o :o , I couldn't believe it!!! I strongly believe that is great to put pictures, emoticons and blackgrounds in msn and I thought I should have to share it with us... (maybe you know it, but just in case I tell us). Hope you enjoy it a lot!! :D
October 18, 200520 yr I read about this on the official.... and I don't think msn had the rights to use Coldplay stuff for their msn stuff.. I believe Debs was looking into it as well...
October 19, 200520 yr I read about this on the official.... and I don't think msn had the rights to use Coldplay stuff for their msn stuff.. I believe Debs was looking into it as well... Oh dear! Cant they get like, sued for that or something?
October 19, 200520 yr Wow...thanks for the link...i love it.... tut tut to msn for using coldplay when the may not be aloud to :/
October 19, 200520 yr Author I read about this on the official.... and I don't think msn had the rights to use Coldplay stuff for their msn stuff.. I believe Debs was looking into it as well... Oh dear! Cant they get like, sued for that or something? Haven't they really the rights???? :o How did you know it?
October 27, 200520 yr I hope this topic hasn't been posted before!! I was searching for pictures of Coldplay (this is really strange in me... :lol: ) in google and I've already found this web: http://messenger.ninemsn.com/editorial/en-au/content/coldplay.htm When I saw it I was astounded :o :o , I couldn't believe it!!! I strongly believe that is great to put pictures, emoticons and blackgrounds in msn and I thought I should have to share it with us... (maybe you know it, but just in case I tell us). Hope you enjoy it a lot!! :D thanks, and thanks and thanks, thanks and thanks
Create an account or sign in to comment