✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Few questions

chlorofit

so..

i was thinking and you can say no to my suggestion but i was hoping if we could start a topic in which we can ask all kinds of questions regarding coldplay.. :D like if we're not clear in something..or something is not too clear for us and someone knows the answer?...

so..i have a few questions..for START..

1. in the live 2003 dvd--is that gwyneth who leaves at the end with the chris and to whom chris is dancing (better to say-goofing around) before the denver concert?

2. why is guy so angry/sad at much more concert (i belive it's from 2002) from toronto, to be particulary i mean the interview parts?

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering the same thing about Gwyneth myself, but since it isn't really clear or it doesn't mention her the credits/etc etc I don't think anyone could be sure about that.

If Chris Martin did a half naked interpretive dance for me then I'd fall in love with him too, I suppose. :lol:

Not sure what you mean about #2. Which part of the interviews are you talking about, exactly?

If Chris Martin did a half naked interpretive dance for me then I'd fall in love with him too' date=' I suppose. :lol: [/quote']

:lol: Hahaha i definatley would!!!

I think mandymcnabb mentioned that a while ago, i watched it and it does look a lot like Gwyneth, but its not clear enough to say for sure.

i meant..guy looks kinda away, chris even few times asked him in a way like are you okay or something..you can see that he didn't say a word during the interviewing, and when they came out to say hello to their ans he just stood behind and drank water.. :(

I always thought that was strange, when he didnt talk in the interview i didnt think much about it, but then when they are on their way outside to see the fans Chris seems to say 'are you ok?' to him and then he doesnt shake the fans hands or anything, just stands back. :/ I guess we will never know....

If Chris Martin did a half naked interpretive dance for me then I'd fall in love with him too' date=' I suppose. :lol: [/quote']

:lol: Hahaha i definatley would!!!

I'll won't know what to do in such situation !!!!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

me too, me too, me too, me too, me too, me too, me too, me too, me too, me too, me too, me too, me too, me too, me too, me too, me too, me too, me too, me too, me too, me too, me too, me too, me too...

( and a little mono-maniac too !!! )