✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Few questions

chlorofit

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think he was pissed or anything, at all.

I'm quite sure he was just really, really intimidated by the whole situation. Being that close to so many fans, who go ballistic at everything...they all seemed a bit shy, kept blushing and giggling. They said it during the interview too, don't you remember? That they still had to get used to people whooping all the time and stuff like that. I can imagine it must be a bit overwhelming, when you come from Europe and people go bananas at everything you say.

And since Guy's anyway a bit more...timid, he maybe couldn't handle all that so well. I mean, I couldn't! I'd be completely intimidated, I think.

And when they got up to go outside and Chris waited and rubbed his back, it seemed to be like he tried to encourage and comfort him. Kinda like "Don't worry, Guy. We're together, we'll make it"...:D

But all that is just my impression :)

NEW QUESTION!!!

Like i've read in coldplay forum that guy has a major drinking problems because of which the rest of the band don't allow him to go to some awards... :cry: and that there's even an interview in which they talk about his drinking... :(

He doesn't have a drinking problem. He like a drink but no more than any male in their twenties. Don't believe everything you read!

In the interview I think you're talking about, he said that he behaved like a twat when he drank Stella. Stella is renown for making people idiotic - that is why it is nicknamed 'wife-beaters' beer.

well i didn't belive it ..just that part about stella worried me...

but i don't think he drinks so much..it kinda okay to drink a beer in the evening, i know it by myself...but i didn't know stella makes you do..my mum drinks stella and she doesn't beat my father... :embarrased: :)

well i didn't belive it ..just that part about stella worried me...

but i don't think he drinks so much..it kinda okay to drink a beer in the evening, i know it by myself...but i didn't know stella makes you do..my mum drinks stella and she doesn't beat my father... :embarrased: :)

Glad to hear it! I don't think it's a pre-requisite if you drink stella but apparently it can make you more aggressive if drunk in large quantities... more likely to pick a fight and do generally stupid things. Just like drinking gin is supposed to make you depressed. As for Whisky making you strip... that one might just be you Mandy!!! ;)