✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Few questions

chlorofit

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next question:

have you ever wondered, or even had a quick thought that coldplay and the whole story about them is not the truth. i mean like a good marketing..for exp. they aren't friends at all, they are all on strong drugs like coke or heroin..and just have us all so well manipulated so we can't even start to think that they're like most of the famous bands out there.. :embarrased: have you ever had even a thought about that? as curios as i am.. not that i'm saying anything like that about them, ofcorse, just...have you ever thought about it?

what's up with these depressing questions? :huh: :(

If they were frequent coke and/or heroin users, they wouldn't be as productive and go on tour for such a long time. they'd be lucky to even have two albums out, let alone three.

In regards to the question of whether they're really friends...i think they are...you can tell their camaderie onstage and off.

Well, it's not so much of a question, but, did you know that REM's former drummer is called Berry and that his birthday is on 31st of July! And that the guitar player is called Buck!!!!! Is that a coincidence??!! :P

i think he means he wasn't being offensive... :rolleyes: dunno

Whatever, what interview are you talking about on the first two pages, that you said that guy seemed angry or something...could you send that to me???!

i have a new question!!!

actually two questions: 1.who is writing the journal on the coldplayer?

2.what's the function on debbie,and does she know the band?

1)Miller writes the journals on the coldplayer

2) if you ever happen to ask debs a question on q&a, never address her as 'debbie'...she hates it. she's an a&r consultant and yes, she knows the band.