✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Few questions

chlorofit

I don't know, actually.

Is Chris a vegetarian for the humanitarian aspect, or the health aspect? It's something I've been wondering about. He did get voted PETA's sexiest vegetarian...

I'd much prefer eating chocolate with him, anyways. ;) :lol:

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: :lol:

I think it's more for the health (and social?) reason than the animal cruelty etc etc aspect. Was he a vegetarian before meeting Gwyneth?

I'm a vegetarian and accidently ate a slice of beef that was in my spaghetti sauce once. I just thought it was one of those seasoning leaves and I didn't worry about it too much. Till I found another one... :rolleyes: :cry:

I felt guilty for the rest of the day!!! :lol:

he was vegetarian before, the only thing gwyneth made him do is yoga and he started to enjoy it, oh a there were some speculations that she put him on strict diet..macrobiotic one..but he isn't a total vegetarian..he eats fish and chocolatte..and chese and much other stuff..

A vegan is someone that eats NO animal products, milk, cheese, eggs, ect..

A vegatarian just doesnt eat meat..

But fish is ok, and seafood..

I treid to be a vegan,

after going to meetyourmeat.com..

It didnt work out, It only lasted a week..

Nothing to eat when your a vegan :lol:

Yeah, man, everything we have around my house has meat and chocolate and stuff in it. It's pretty much impossible to be a vegan around my house.

So what I do is thank the animals. It's like killing a spider or bugs for me... I tell them I'm sorry before I do it, but I do it. If I had the willpower to be a vegetarian, I'd be one. :o :)