✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Few questions

chlorofit

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on - the poor fellow is allowed a few beers after doing a concert! And he only has one beer - if that - while he's on stage. I'm sure they all have a beer after a concert - well, maybe not Chris - but the rest of them. All that stress and adrenaline from being on stage, no wonder they do! Doesn't make them alcoholics! I read that often their wifes/girlfriends travel with them so I am sure that they're not drinking themselves silly every night. There's a big difference between being an alcoholic and enjoying a few beers after a show.

an_cat wrote:

If Chris Martin did a half naked interpretive dance for me then I'd fall in love with him too, I suppose.

well if he would do this to me, i would just f*** him right there on the spot :blush: sorry about my enthusiasm....but i would, i wouldnt care about anything :D

nope, i wasnt following the whole jumping ON him joke, i guess i read to fast and put i'd jump, FOR him.

<<<----im the same way, i love him to death(that's guy)!! but i wouldnt go to the point of jumping ON them in concerts...i love coldplay for their music, and yes i admitt it, because of them...

but no, god, no!jumping ON him!:stunned: that's just wrong! :stunned:

Haha.

Man! If I decided to have a burger during lunch with Chris, would that offend him? :cry: Maybe we could just eat a bunch of chocolate instead... Which is something I wouldn't mind... heh heh.