✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris Martin Promises His Lyrics Will Improve

busybeeburns

I understand what you meanmandymcnabb (by the way, can I call you Mandy? Is that your name? I'm sorry, I just always seem very strange calling people by their usernames on here, I don't know why :huh: :lol: ).

I find that incredibly in depth lyrics are typically the least personable, the most... almost fact driven. You know what I'm saying? Instead of almost something coming from an artists soul, some lyrics can come from a person's mind.

Bob Dylan is always the easiest example. Of course, he had many songs that you can apply to your life (and you often feel that the lyrics apply to your life and your life ALONE, isn't that always the way?). But many of them are statements, ways of putting situations going on in the actual world into a poetic twist that the average joe wouldn't understand.

That's obviously just who he is. But Bob Dylan is the musical artist most people's lyrics are compared to. For good reason, but sometimes I don't think that's fair. I'm not sure what Chris is trying to imply by saying his lyrics will be "brilliant".

What does that mean? Brilliant as in "wow, that's deeeep man. Groovy." or brilliant as in "That truly touched my soul. I know what he's singing about, I can feel it. I can feel it inside my heart, how does this man know me so well?"

Because if it's the latter, then they're already brilliant.

Sorry if I just went off on some strange tangent...... :confused:

but ever since he started meditating.. and practicing yoga and stuff, he feels that he needs to be at peace with what others say in order to be fully at peace with himself..

I'm sorry, Camille...you probably wrote this part in all seriousness, but i couldn't help laughing. i kept picturing that photo of chris half-naked meditating. :lol:

for you dear! :kiss:

martin-yoga.jpg

coldplay improving lyrics? well' date=' [b']i think they good enough already[/b]. but an improvement never hurts...the bad thing is that when one says that one will improve something, one is adding stress to oneself.

chris is a perfectionist. therefore he wont eat, sleep, drink or do anything else, until the lyrics are "perfect". im a little nervous...i just dont want next album to be overproduced... :/

How can I reply to this post? Its impossible.

coldplay improving lyrics? well' date=' [b']i think they good enough already[/b]. but an improvement never hurts...the bad thing is that when one says that one will improve something, one is adding stress to oneself.

chris is a perfectionist. therefore he wont eat, sleep, drink or do anything else, until the lyrics are "perfect". im a little nervous...i just dont want next album to be overproduced... :/

hahaha!! oh the irony!!

oh and people.. please don't steal other users bandwith when quoting pics! ;)

oh and people.. please don't steal other users bandwith when quoting pics! ;)

Just so you know, bandwidth isn't used up if its quoted on the same page. the image is only downloaded from photobucket once per page.

shush you!! I am trying to be a bad ass here.. :angry: :P

i dont mean to sound rude, but can you be a little more specific as to what are you actually trying to say?? how is what i posted impossible?

:/

btw, here's a few quotes regarding impossiblity(just something to think about):

When a distinguished but elderly scientist states that something is possible, he is almost certainly right. When he states that something is impossible, he is very probably wrong.

Arthur C. Clarke

I have learned to use the word 'impossible' with the greatest caution. Wernher von Braun :P

Nothing is impossible. Some things are just less likely than others.

Jonathan Winters

this one is for chris:

It is impossible to trap modern physics into predicting anything with perfect determinism because it deals with probabilities from the outset.

Sir Arthur Eddington(1882 - 1944)