✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

::...::..e cards::...::..

*andrea*

ok, here it is the e cards list, i read somewhere there were doubts about this, im going to try and explain everything :)

the ecards are going to be emailed- i think everyone agrees with this- on christmas day or a date close to it, to keep the spirit. october 31st is just like a dead line, after this day no one can be in the xmas proyect. the adresses of the secret santas proyect will be send: october 31st. if you are in both proyects, yes, you have to send e cards to everyone ;) *if you want :rolleyes: *

if you have any doubts etc post them and we will discuss them :)

KEKITA: [email protected]

RICK08: [email protected]

FUDGE: [email protected]

LILCHICK629: [email protected]

ALESSA: [email protected]

COLD_STEPH: [email protected]

RJ FOX: [email protected]

LUIGIO: [email protected]

LORETITUS: [email protected]

LIL_COLD: [email protected]

IVANNETH: [email protected]

ARIADNASQUIRE: [email protected] or [email protected]

SIENNA: [email protected]

CRIS_SANTOS: [email protected]

BONABON: [email protected]

BREAKFAST_OF_CHAMPION: [email protected]

ZU: [email protected]

SOFY: [email protected]

TWIN4LIFE: [email protected]

*ANDREA*:[email protected]

COLDPLAY#1: [email protected]

LOVE_COLDPLAY:[email protected]

AN_CAT[email protected]

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no oh no oh no! I thought I sent you my email! :o

Ok. So, here it is:

(ooooo I'll use my special one!)

Email: [email protected]

Nobody ever uses that, and I only give it out for special occasions! :smug: :lol:

Sorry, I guess I thought I PMed you my email and I must have forgotten! :confused: I'm a mess.

if you are in both proyects, yes, you have to send e cards to everyone *if you want *

if you have any doubts etc post them and we will discuss them

ok........umm so we have the option of emailing or posting them in this site?....

love_coldplay and an_cat you are in now ;)

if you are in both proyects, yes, you have to send e cards to everyone *if you want *

if you have any doubts etc post them and we will discuss them

ok........umm so we have the option of emailing or posting them in this site?....

nop, e mail please :)

is there a secret santa for ecards?or just a secret santa for the christmas card?

nop, we only have secret santa for the cards. but if you wish we can discuss the secret santa for the ecrads :)

Question..how are we meant to MAKE the Ecards?

ypu can do them as you wish, many CFUers had been discussing this, i alredy know how to make them, but you can ask for advice here :)

ypu can do them as you wish' date=' many CFUers had been discussing this, i alredy know how to make them, but you can ask for advice here :)[/quote']

So then.......how do you make the ecards? Is there a program you need or something? :confused:

ypu can do them as you wish' date=' many CFUers had been discussing this, i alredy know how to make them, but you can ask for advice here :)[/quote']

So then.......how do you make the ecards? Is there a program you need or something? :confused:

Why no-one listens to me I do not know :(

hey people! i have a problem! i have to send the adresses of the secret santa thing today but PennyLane hasnt ansewered' date=' and im pretty dure its because she doesnt gets my PMs. what should i do?[/quote']

She probably has a pop-up blocker and hasn't noticed she's been getting your PMs :idea2:

hallo people! sorry I'm never here, but I'm really sick and i just can be in front of the computer.

anyway..I still don't know what to do with the secret santa thing because we are missing one person and it's not fair...

so PennyLane if you read this..pleaseeeeeeeeeeee.....just confirm your adress ok? ;)

see ya later people take care