✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

::...::..e cards::...::..

*andrea*

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a problem if i change the e-mail, cos now i've got an account on g-mail, and i was thinking that i have no space on the hotmail one, so, here's my mail on gmail (it's the same one, btw): [email protected]

ps: Andrea, I had PMed you some weeks ago asking you about this, but as u didn't reply, i posted it here...

I think we have to send it to each member...but not so sure.

I'm so sorry, but i'll have to google them! :( first of all, because i suck at using computer programs, and im not really a fast learner..........and, the other reason is that i dont have any time! i've just finished school (yesterday!!! yaaay!) and i've got to study for some english tests, and especially for the english finals...and then in two weeks i'm travelling, and i'll be back on the 23rd, so, i've got some busy weeks ahaed, sorry again, they wont look funny...but i promise i'll send them at least!

• 2 weeks later...
whats the story with the ecards then? I'm confused. Do we send one to every CFU member? Or do we get allocated one member.... :huh: Am I stooooooopid? :lol:

exactly exactly!! that`s my doubt!!!! I thought it was that we get allocated one member, so I was waiting the name on a pm or something.... and CHRISTMAS IS CLOSE!!!! :huh:

I have stars in my eyes.... but I`m blind!! Zu