November 21, 200520 yr :lol: :lol: :lol: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: NO!!!!! But sometimes I have to bring along the SAX! :P
November 21, 200520 yr Author :lol: :lol: :lol: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: NO!!!!! But sometimes I have to bring along the SAX! :P So you DO have SAX education in school!! :P
November 21, 200520 yr Author :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: NO!!!!! Sometimes we have to play just for fun! :P :stunned:
November 21, 200520 yr :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I can shock YOU???? :stunned: :stunned: :stunned:
November 21, 200520 yr :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: NO!!!!! Sometimes we have to play just for fun! :P You're having fun, right? :wink3:
November 21, 200520 yr Oh Mark and now I have to leave you alone! :P Have a good night.......although you don't sleep! :P :) :kiss:
January 11, 200620 yr :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: Time for this thread again!
January 11, 200620 yr No....this one is the one when I'm damn angry about the person whi the thread is about..read the first page if you want!
January 11, 200620 yr true...maybe I'm not that friendly today........sorry for that.I just could cry today and throw things through the room and stuff like that!
January 11, 200620 yr you're always friendly!!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: it's not worth it... i mean if it's someone you don't even like, why bother!!?? i think it's worse if someone we like hurts us... ;)
January 11, 200620 yr There is more than that............well I was a friend of her for a long time.but there were too many things which annoyed me about her........I wrote her a letter and told her what I don't like.....we were in trouble.one evening I was drunk at a party and stupidly made friends with her again........but after that she still annoyed me.......I wrote a letter to her about 5 pages.....gave it to her very short before the holidays........now it is after the holidays and she tries to take away all my friends.....this is the problem she has the same friends like me............ok.I know my friends won't say that they are on "Maria's side"........but she is provoking me a lot now........and I'm so stupid and get angry because of that....I'm not a character who says pfff...I don't mind.even if I don't like her......I'm hurt very fast........because life can be so unfair...........people can be so unfair...........
January 11, 200620 yr And I'm a bit angry about myself.......there are so many comments I could have said to her today.but what about me....I prefer sitting there without saying anything and "cooking" innerly! :angry:
January 11, 200620 yr Wow, you really hate her... I think it's better to avoid that kind of people, now if you cannot better to make things clear with her soon. :idea2:
January 11, 200620 yr if i understand well your personality doesn't let you just ignore the situation, right?
Create an account or sign in to comment