✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

radiohead fucking rules

Guy'sChick

Hahaha thats so sweet...

I said it originally, and I'll say it again because I think you all got it wrong, thats not Ed in my avatar its the bass player, Colin Greenwood. And DAMN does he ever pass a picture by without looking as scary as hell?

Just look at him on that TV screen, fuck. Nightmares all round.

well it must be those damn sites then..i just did a test the other day wich member of radiohead are u and the exact same guy in you av appeared with the name ed o brien on it..i could show u if you wanna..

well they must have fucked it up i guess

hehe i know he always gives a scary look away..but i just love it :D

I always thought Ed was the guy with the long hair' date=' the guy directly beneath Thom Yorke in the poster, now Im confuddled. :-o[/quote']i think your just messing with her. 8) you know who that is...she probably doesnt know too well to defend it, but anyways

hahaha

wait' date=' the third guy is really cute too. Oh what the hell, they are all fine boys ;)[/quote']

damn jonny why does he have to have such great hair and lips.

Damnit what are you people doing!

Theyre Radiohead for fucks sake, theyre all like scary and stuff! And its cool, and here you are, sissying them up with Girl Talk... Save it for Ken in the Barbie Dreamhouse.

:(

wait' date=' the third guy is really cute too. Oh what the hell, they are all fine boys ;)[/quote']

damn jonny why does he have to have such great hair and lips.

Damnit what are you people doing!

Theyre Radiohead for fucks sake, theyre all like scary and stuff! And its cool, and here you are, sissying them up with Girl Talk... Save it for Ken in the Barbie Dreamhouse.

:(

what do you want us to say. what's wrong with that.

radiohead...all like scary and stuff. i dont think so. :D

barbies scared me when i was little :cry: :D